BLaw's Mods - Joker, Doctor Octopus, Penance, G. Goblin, Sandman and MORE!

Started by BLaw, October 08, 2008, 04:48AM

Previous topic - Next topic
LoL. Must be a big delay :P

Anyway...

Ultimate Weapon X Skin Pack #3

Includes 9 new skins (and some are unique!)
1 Nightcrawler
2 Rogue
3 Gambit
4 Jean Grey
5 Bishop (Custom)
6 Cable (Custom)
7 Forge (Custom, yep I'm teasing ya'll!)
8 Sabretooth (it looks awesome..)
9 Mysterio! (Wtf why him? Well the 2 logo's on his chest are a perfect fit for the X logo. Really looks cool!)

I can't post any pictures atm. I've sent the file to my e-mail, so I can post it here at school. I hope ya'll enjoy!

DOWNLOAD ULTIMATE WEAPON X SKIN PACK #3
MIRROR

i have some problems with some of my mods (at least those  i have already tried)
firestar's explosion pop, when activated, don't appear on the power selection buttons and won't work
toxin's attack & smash button's don't work, only the jump & grab options (not sure yet for the extreme button)
pls help

Im sorry, but I downloaded the Ultimate Weapon X Skin Pack 3 and...its definetly not skins.  Bunch of word docs.

Quote from: ragincajun on April 01, 2009, 04:41PM
Im sorry, but I downloaded the Ultimate Weapon X Skin Pack 3 and...its definetly not skins.  Bunch of word docs.
Sounds like a April fools joke by Blaw ?

Looks like it, since I felt right into Dihan's joke alright! :D :D :D
What Would You Do... If You Only Had... One More Day?

Yep, April Fool's joke :D

There are a few things to this joke:
- I'm not gonna make Skin Pack 3 at all
- Skin Pack 2 isn't even ready yet!
- Why the hell would Mysterio be in this? (though the possibility of me making this costume is there)
- Why would I post this in my MOD RELEASE thread and not the SKIN RELEASE thread? :P

On the other hand:
- Skin Pack 2 will feature PS2 skins, so even X-Men who got an UXM skin will be redone.

Quotei have some problems with some of my mods (at least those  i have already tried)
firestar's explosion pop, when activated, don't appear on the power selection buttons and won't work
toxin's attack & smash button's don't work, only the jump & grab options (not sure yet for the extreme button)
pls help

All should work properly. Make sure you:

- start a new game with default stats;
- have put all files in the right folders.

I may have made a mistake about the folders in the rar, so always check what file goes where.

Bug report on the green goblin:
* One cannot put down a grabbed opponent.
* All costume passives don't work (either they have 0 effect or they actually have a negative effect).

- The grab one is already a known bug and in progress for a fix.
- The costume passives however wasn't a known bug yet. I'll take a look when I get home. Thanks for the feedback!

I've fixed the costume passives bug. The grab is still messed up, but it currently works like this:

Sometimes, it animates and works perfectly. When it doesn't, it picks enemies up like if it was a weapon, but you can't drop it!
So I must have made a mistake when adding the grab in the powerstyle or so.

First post updated with version 1.0 of the FORGE MOD!.

I'm sure that it's not 100% bugfree, but that's the result of being inactive for a few months XD .

Enjoy!

Hey, tried out Forge.  Here's the bug report:
Heavy Fraps power didn't work.
After using the Killer Teleport power, Forge stands still for about 4 or 5 seconds.

Ah forgot about the Killer Teleport issue. Thanks for noticing!

Heavy Frags should work.. At least here it does. I'll re-check it.

April 05, 2009, 09:52AM #118 Last Edit: April 05, 2009, 11:05PM by Rusha_Feeni
Quote from: ragincajun on April 04, 2009, 11:21PM
After using the Killer Teleport power, Forge stands still for about 4 or 5 seconds.

I think it does it for some other moves too.  I had problems with him just standing there several times.  Can't test all powers right now bc I am having issues but someone else may want to check them all.

EDIT - Tested it out and I couldn't repeat it on any move except for the teleport.  I could have sworn it was doing it more often to me but maybe I'm just going crazy.

Blaw! Just wanted to tell you that I tried your Firestar mod, and I can tell you this is one of the best characters to play with in the game. (including original characters). Well Done!!!
:firestar: