BLaw's Mods - Joker, Doctor Octopus, Penance, G. Goblin, Sandman and MORE!

Started by BLaw, October 08, 2008, 04:48AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I read, but my English is poor!
What is a TOGGLE BOOST? Which is the difference between a normal boost and a TOGGLE BOOST?

Your version from Green Goblin is so much better than the MUAII!!!!!
BIZZZZZZZZZARO!!!

In the Spider-man III the movie... the Green Goblin when he is flying, his have something like a sword... is a idea for another power. Is not the traditional, but is a idea. He was so nice in the movie.
BIZZZZZZZZZARO!!!

Toggle = Boost with on and off switch. Press to activate, press again to deactivate.

Hey, BLaw, I think i found a typo in Goblin's herostat:

StafEffect {
      bolt = fx01 ;
      effect = models/weapons/pumpkinbomb ;
      fxlevel = 1 ;
      menuonly = true ;
      zoneonly = false ;
      }

I could be wrong here, but isnt that supposed to say SatEffect, not StafEffect?

Nice found. it should say STATeffect. No wonder why I couldn't make it work like it should XD. Thanks for the heads up!

Quote from: Mr. Law^^ on March 16, 2010, 01:46AM
Nice found. it should say STATeffect. No wonder why I couldn't make it work like it should XD. Thanks for the heads up!

You're lucky I have eyes like a Hawk :P

Going to release an update for Green Goblin soon, which will address some memory issues. Most likely all BMP textured models will cause a higher usage of memory. Quality is great, but apart from that, more memory is consumed. This may also cause stuttering. I think.

Quote from: Mr. Law^^ on March 18, 2010, 03:50PM
Download the version 1.1 of the Goblin mod here: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,2561.msg79170.html#msg79170.

View the changelog for details.

You forgot to change the herostat, it still says StafEffect lol

That's why I didn't mention it in the changelog. Somehow I knew that you would come up with that :P

I'm saving that for the powerfixes + power addition. Like I said in my workbench, this is more of a model update.

Mr. Law - I'm playing with Firestar and noticed some kind of glitch with her pop-up power (the one that explodes under enemies and pops them up). When the power is unlocked, I put skill points into it and set it to button 3 (on my game controller). It looks fine. Then during gameplay, when I press the trigger to activate powers, the spot where I've placed the power doesn't show the power's icon. It's not even blank. It shows a big "3" instead.

I checked to make sure all of her files are in the game directory properly, and they appear to be so. Any idea what might be going on here?

Also, I noticed that Gobby's health regen passive seems buggy. No matter how many SHIELD credits I spend on it, it's at 0.0% health regen rate. Hard to tell if it's working properly in-game though.

I'll take a look at it when I'm going to update him again. Previous update was model-wise, next one will be ehm, coding wise :P

You've got some pretty impressive mods, here. I haven't had a problem with any of them, except Scarlet Spider. Some of his powers make the game crash, upon use. I'm'a go reinstall and move some folders around, maybe it's something I did.... Anyways, great work, Mr. Law!

In the DS version of MUA2, which is terrible by the way, Gobbie has an attack where he throws two spinning blades. Not sure if this was in any other console for Mua2, because the DS was so different. If you don't have that in your mod already, you could do that, possibly using Black Panther's energy dagger animation.