BLaw's Mods - Joker, Doctor Octopus, Penance, G. Goblin, Sandman and MORE!

Started by BLaw, October 08, 2008, 04:48AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quote from: jester on April 21, 2010, 02:23AM
and how i can get the password?

PM him of course
Call me Lars. I'm Power Cosmic no more.

"Trying to solve mysteries of modding here"

My Progress:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4671.0.html

Feel free to mod my releases, as long you credit me:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4488.0.html

Quote from: Mr. Law^^ on April 10, 2010, 03:01PM
Let me set this rule straight: I will only hand out passwords through PM and not through EMAIL. Security issue. I've gotten some e-mails so far and I won't respond to them. It's through PM or no password.

Im sure he knows that, if you mean how you can pm Blaw, just click on his avatar (picture or name doesnt matter)
and just click ''send PM'' :)

Quote from: tymaca321 on April 21, 2010, 04:52AM
Im sure he knows that, if you mean how you can pm Blaw, just click on his avatar (picture or name doesnt matter)
and just click ''send PM'' :)

Below avatars too.  :scratchhead: What is it called that speach out picture liked in comic book again........

My Progress:

Quote from: LarsAlexandersson on April 21, 2010, 06:15AM
Below avatars too.  :scratchhead: What is it called that speach out picture liked in comic book again........

you mean the ''view profile'' button :P right next to that is also a PM button :P

Already realised that :P Its also what i meant but i guess it came out wrong XD Thx for the help though Teancum :jumping:

Where can I take a X-voice for green globin?
thanks!
BIZZZZZZZZZARO!!!

ayer estuve probando algunos mods entre otros firestar, daken, green globbin, me parecieron EXCELENTES sobre todo el mod de green globbing que a pesar de ser un personaje que no me interesaba en el juego, el mod cambio mi parecer.
Pd: la tabla quedo de lujo y las skins muy buenas.

Saludos!!!, muchas gracias por compartir

Quote from: Mr. Law^^ on April 26, 2010, 12:47PM
Whiteking, help out here! :P

I'm here :)
He liked Daken, Firestar and Green Goblin, and consider those mods to be EXELENT jobs, especially Green Goblin, who never was interesting enough to consider to play with him, but your mod changed his mind. He also liked the skins.

Quote from: zero-b on April 26, 2010, 11:08AM
ayer estuve probando algunos mods entre otros firestar, daken, green globbin, me parecieron EXCELENTES sobre todo el mod de green globbing que a pesar de ser un personaje que no me interesaba en el juego, el mod cambio mi parecer.

Zero-b
Te recomiendo ampliamente que cuando hagas un post lo hagas en inglés. El 99% de esta comunidad habla en ese idioma, por lo que es mucho más facil que te puedan entender. Comprendo que es posible que no hables y escribas perfectamente el idioma ya que ni yo mismo lo domino al 100% pero es importante que hagas un esfuerzo, de lo contrario tus post serán ignorados debido a que simplemente no los van a entender. Además no siempre estamos presentes aquellos que si entendemos el español.
Haz una búsqueda en Google, hay demasiados traductores en la red que pueden ayudarte.
Saludos y espero lo tengas en consideración.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Blaw, I was saying to the guy that he need to post in english, otherwise no one here will understand him :)
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

en realidad escribo en ingles, pero traduje al español para que entiendan ese 1% que entiende español, "broma"...., ok, tratare, saludos y muchas gracias

actually write in English but translated into Spanish so that they understand that 1% who understand Spanish, "joke" ...., ok, case, greetings and thank you very much

anteriromente: ayer estuve probando algunos mods entre otros firestar, daken, green globbin, me parecieron EXCELENTES sobre todo el mod de green globbing que a pesar de ser un personaje que no me interesaba en el juego, el mod cambio mi parecer.

previously: Yesterday I was testing some mods including firestar, daken, green globbin, is excellent especially the green mod globbing that despite being a character who was not interested in the game, the mod change my mind.
Pd: luxury table and stay very good skins.

Greetings!, Thank you very much for sharing

Haha, a nombre del 1% que habla español aqui, agradezco mucho tus intentos :D

Lol, in name of the 1% that talk in spanish here, thank you so much for trying :D
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

Thanks for the translation thing^^

My passwords on my stuff will be removed due to changes in the forum's policies. All of my rules will still be active, one of them still being:

HOSTING ON OTHER WEBSITES OF COMMUNITIES MEANS YOU LEAVE ALL ORIGINAL CONTENT IN THE DOWNLOAD AND MENTIONING AND CREDITING THE REAL AUTHOR

In this is, that would be me ^^. Sounds fair eh?

Quote from: Mr. Law^^ on April 29, 2010, 01:05AM
Thanks for the translation thing^^

My passwords on my stuff will be removed due to changes in the forum's policies. All of my rules will still be active, one of them still being:

In this is, that would be me ^^. Sounds fair eh?

All THX to Dihan at the first place.

My Progress: