BLaw's Mods - Joker, Doctor Octopus, Penance, G. Goblin, Sandman and MORE!

Started by BLaw, October 08, 2008, 04:48AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: tymaca321 on June 20, 2010, 10:39AM
His x-treme looks kinda soft, but great job on him!

At least he ain't OP (Overpowered) ^^. That's what I like about my changes to his powerset. What he lacks in power, he doesn't in REGENERATION. Considering he has a great boost which can heal him. If people will choose the Penance outfit for play, you get the Health Per Kill ala Blade costume passive. The Speedball outfit will change the maximum energy he has. But not to the standard Max Energy values found on other outfits, but slightly higher.

I should start on converting sounds soon. Some sounds will sound sound.. I mean crappy. It's a standard thing with the conversion process, as explained with the Green Goblin mod and the XML2 MUA2 conversions.

After Penance comes Cable. I'm collaborating with my dear friend Nowhere Man on it, to make him also more unique and having the MUA2 X360/PS3 powers in his arsenal.

Anyway, stay tuned at this topic for the release!

i cant' wait for cable,  a) to see heim done justice with your great models, and b) to play him with your and nowhereman's powers, which will be quite fun. and deadpool gets a buddy :)

they did have a series running for a while, so they can't hate each other too much. they do have frequent disagreements though XD.

and what's wrong with killing indiscriminately? plus you've got love deadpool the guy is awesome

Great! Mr. Law^^, can we release it with all credits on our Russian site?

looks awesome even though there is no more Penance in the universe, especially with speedball being one of the skins with unique effects

Quote from: Jeanfan321 on July 01, 2010, 03:27AM
cool!!! now i have a thunderbolts team with songbird Green goblin,penance and moonstone
don't forget about macgargan venom ;)
Jean Grey is my number 1 heroine :P

damn you mr law! i was in the middle of an all x-men run of the game and now you torment (yes pun intended) me with this!

but seriously it looks f***ing awesome and i can't wait to play him.

Quote from: ds22489 on July 01, 2010, 04:13AM
Great! Mr. Law^^, can we release it with all credits on our Russian site?

With all credits, yes. Keep in mind that I may release updates. Oh and inform me with the link to your site ^^.