BLaw's Mods - Joker, Doctor Octopus, Penance, G. Goblin, Sandman and MORE!

Started by BLaw, October 08, 2008, 04:48AM

Previous topic - Next topic

I don't know if I posted before, but Penance is fantastic!!

Mr. Law, as always, you did some excellent work. Penance is a fun character to play with. And kudos to Dihan for the Speedball effects. Now, if only the Nova mod hadn't died and someone could put together a Namorita and/or Night Thrasher mod...

Beautiful job on these conversions.

Since I got MUA to run on my rig yesterday I have been installing mods like crazy.  I ran into a problem with Jean earlier...she was not showing up with any powers or abilities or a hud, but I think that is in my editing of either the herostat or not getting the files stored correctly in the directories. 

I just re-copied the files into the directories now...so I'm gonna check it out real quick after a quick check of the herostat.cfg file as well

EDIT: Nope....Jean has no Hud showing, and no powers or abilities to choose.  Not sure what I did wrong there.

Jean Grey has been made by Marvelfan12345. You have to go to your packages folder. There are packages of Jean. You need to replace them in the "packages/generated/characters". So it must help you.

Quote from: ds22489 on July 09, 2010, 11:09PM
Jean Grey has been made by Marvelfan12345. You have to go to your packages folder. There are packages of Jean. You need to replace them in the "packages/generated/characters". So it must help you.

Thank you.

Is the link to the Green Goblin download broken? Because for me the download isn't appearing, it's saying that the file doesn't exist. Anyone else getting this? Thanks

G
Seems so sick to the hypocrite norm, running their boring drill. But we are an elite race of our own, the stoners, junkies and freaks

Are you using the link the Character Mod Catalogue? Or the one from this topic?

G
Seems so sick to the hypocrite norm, running their boring drill. But we are an elite race of our own, the stoners, junkies and freaks

Awesome, Dude!!! but one quick question why do your game quality looks better, like an Xbox 360 while my mines look like an ps2 verison..... sorry if this is off topic
Stick out your chest and scream your  defiance.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

it could be your resolution is down. of course if you turn it up sometimes it makes it so you can't turn on advanced lighting if you don't have a powerful enough comp.

Hey Blaw, if you still unique sounds for Ben Reilly you could try using Raiden's voice from MGS4, since Spider-Man and Raiden are both voiced by Quinton Flynn.