BLaw's Mods - Joker, Doctor Octopus, Penance, G. Goblin, Sandman and MORE!

Started by BLaw, October 08, 2008, 04:48AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Blaw, im eating my words, sorry for the late reaction but i was to busy playing :P
Penance rocks, his X-treme rocks everything rocks! Someone really should be amming for a couple a good ol new warriors around here

3 things about Penance:
-He looks great!
-His herostat says "autospend = balance". Is that ok? I thought the only options were support, support_heavy, bruiser and bruiser_light.
-Do I have your permission to mess around with him? I want to try giving him 2 passives, one that gives him energy back whenever he got hit (like the item Armor of Galactus) and another that makes him stronger if his health is below 30% (like in MUA2 PS2).

EDIT: One more small thing. His sounds are in the wrong folder (they're on sounds/eng/e, not on sounds/eng/p/e where they're supposed to).

1. thanks
2. gotta change it soon, thanks
3. sure ^^

4. thanks for the heads up. Never knew XD Must've passed the P when I was making folders in winrar.

Okay first off, all of your mods are fantastic! Secondly, I have a bit of an issue concerning Sandman, every time I let off of the block button, or perform a dodge roll with him, I get a sort of white ice shattering effect...is this normal, or is something conflicting with the files in this mod?
Let slip the dogs of war!

Its normal, its an effect on Iceman, where the Sandman mod is a bit based off

Affirmative, how would I go about getting rid of this small effect? I'm sure I could do it if someone posts some simple directions.
Let slip the dogs of war!

It's a leftover of the block effect I wanted to add. (sand can turn into glass, so glass could shatter)

Sorry for late reply

Anyone know where i can get the newest verison of firestar?i got 1.0 but ive been told there have been more updates to it

O yeah I removed the links back then for certain reasons, I'll reupload it soon.

hey so i was using scarlet spider and i encountered some problems. the 2nd, 4th and 6th powers aren't working for me (i'm playing on hard mode, not sure if that means anything) and he doesn't build momentum.

I know no one has posted in this topic in almost a month but i'd just like to know if there's any new "news" about the Firestar mod (has anyone continued to work on her loadscreen and voice files)?

Loadscreen is done by shafcrawler, I have it somewhere. Voice files: I have been working on that. That's the last thing I know.

@ deedooo: sure you installed everything right? What about a normal mode game? Same problems?

O and FYI:

no need to PM me for passwords and whatnot, I removed them all from my links some time ago. Just download whatever you need and have fun! Do mind the rules in the first post.

Ok... good to know. Thanks for the info on Angelica's progress Mr. Law.