All X-Men Edition

Started by nodoubt_jr, October 12, 2008, 03:40PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Downloaded this the other day, LOVE it.. I'm a hardcore Jean Grey fan, but X-Man is getting to be one of my favorites... I love how he walks SUPER fast, and all his powers, and the different skins he has... and all that! LOVE all the characters included in this edition.. Major props to whoever had a hand in making this! :)

Always glad to read people like this edition and the characters in it :)
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

Hi I need help! I can't download the link because everytime I click "Click here to start download" It only refreshes but does not download the mod P
Please I need help :)

Maybe try downloading again later on. sometimes mediafire acts a little weird. i just tried downloading it and it worked find.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0

Thank you! :) but is Professor X still unlockable in that edition also Ironman?

Iron man isn't (because the name is all >>X-MEN<<). Check the first post to see if prof X is in there.

:polaris:The only thing I can say about this MOD versions of XML2 is...Thanks for making my dream come true!!!!
Man!!! it's just amazing!!! This is exactly the kind of X-Men game I have always wanted, I mean, because the characters that the All X-Men edition has, I would say that the game is PERFECT!!!
The only thing I would like to do is replacing Dark Phoenix by Cannonball, but I do not know how to do it!!!
Could you tell me in simple words!!! (sorry I'm so so rookie on this MOD thing)
Thanks!!! :jubilee:

January 13, 2011, 12:35AM #114 Last Edit: January 13, 2011, 12:37AM by asocialjester
Hey everyone, I'm new. I just tried the All X-Men mod. When I got a chance to play and look at all the characters, everyone had only 2 costumes each. Is that normal? I thought everyone had, like, 9 costumes each now.

Quote from: asocialjester on January 13, 2011, 12:35AM
Hey everyone, I'm new. I just tried the All X-Men mod. When I got a chance to play and look at all the characters, everyone had only 2 costumes each. Is that normal? I thought everyone had, like, 9 costumes each now.

I remember Wolverine has biggest amount of costumes (but only 8). And have you finished the game once? Maybe because you just began playing the game so you didn't even unlock all costumes, check it first

Who else of you clowns think I'm crazy and ugly??? None? Good, 'cause I need to go to the next circus and kill other clowns. Why, you ask? 'Cause I HATE CIRCUS!!!

Quote from: Jerkman on January 13, 2011, 06:10AM
I remember Wolverine has biggest amount of costumes (but only 8). And have you finished the game once? Maybe because you just began playing the game so you didn't even unlock all costumes, check it first

Oh. I guess because it's a mod I assumed everything would be unlocked from the beginning. I still have to play through and earn everything?

hey guys! i just want to clear this for me, ok so after i installed the all x men edition v1 properly, i also have to download the updated fixes thing for this mod so that it works perfectly right? then all i gotta do is just like overwriting the files from v1 and replace it with the fixed ones.

yes install the all x-men edition v1, then overwrite those files with the additional updates

many thanks, nodoubt. glad that the creator of this editions helped out another modder :x-23: