All X-Men Edition

Started by nodoubt_jr, October 12, 2008, 03:40PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I just loved your work here, you're amazing!
I personally liked  :xman: X-Man and  :jubilee: Jubilee, but they are all pretty cool
Thank you

Thanks for the kind words :) Thanks to a lot of other modders/skinners work I was able to put this together. I'm glad you enjoy it :D
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

Hey, nodoubt_jr,

I've been playing a new game for a while and I just updated the game today. I noticed that the challenge for Havok has already been completed(without me doing it of course =]) How do I fix this? I want the unique item but must say that it will be quite a hassle to play a whole new game to get there. Polaris' mission, ironically, is not, even though it's right under his. I'm in act 2 and I just noticed it. I also had a bug or two with the Havok Booster, and maybe even without it. All his abilities, save Mutant Mastery and Leadership disappeared completely.

I want to thank you for this though. THis is great. I love Havok, and though his powers aren't star blue, he is fantastically done. I've always been wary of powers like his energy blasts or IM's repulsors: is it his best power here? It barely consumes energy at 1st level and combos so easily.

Were you previously playing before you added the new missions? You have to start a new game after you add the additional missions if you had already started playing.

Sorry the Havok mod isnt mine, but i never had those problems with him.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0

Quote from: nodoubt_jr on October 13, 2011, 07:34PM
Were you previously playing before you added the new missions? You have to start a new game after you add the additional missions if you had already started playing.

Sorry the Havok mod isnt mine, but i never had those problems with him.

Ah, doesn't it say that I DON'T have to on the first page? I can't find it but I remember reading it somewhere that I can just keep playing and it'll work. x[

Can you have all three of them? Meaning can I have the all x men edition,all brotherhood edition, and the marvel universe edition all on one game. (sorry of this is confusing)

Quote from: Me on November 14, 2011, 03:41PM
Can you have all three of them? Meaning can I have the all x men edition,all brotherhood edition, and the marvel universe edition all on one game. (sorry of this is confusing)

No Im pretty sure thats impossible. You can download all 3 and play each one when ever you want but not all together on one game.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

No I didn't mean for just one game. I meant like individual games.can you have all three and play individual games for them. But you answered it already. :D thanks.(:

Quote from: Me on November 14, 2011, 03:59PM
No I didn't mean for just one game. I meant like individual games.can you have all three and play individual games for them. But you answered it already. :D thanks.(:

Oh lol well glas I still helped XD, yeah because I have all 3 downloaded and you can play them all because they have their own start up things

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Just remember the Install Order :) :
1) All X-Men Edition
2) All X-Men Edition Update
3) Brotherhood Edition
4) Brotherhood Edition Update
5) Individual Mod updates for All X-Men Edition
6) Marvel Universe Edition Final Version

How would you update the packs?

What do you mean? You want to update the packs or do you want them most up to date characters?

there is no need to post the same thing in multiple threads, and to double and triple post. Your post were done on New Year's Eve, did you really expect an answer right away?

Anyways, make sure you installed everything correctly. Everything in the package should be installed.  They work, so there is no reason why it should be crashing.