good mods to put in the game

Started by marvelfan12345, October 09, 2008, 01:33PM

Previous topic - Next topic
what are good marvel mods to put in the game, and what are good marvel characters to mod out?

but like what are the popular and good graphic mods. from what ive seen dazzler is very popular. i also have seen that dazzler and blink have good graphics. but i want somebody else's opinion.

Just pick your favorite characters but, i like nightcrawler.

Why dont you use heroselect and try them all out ?

thanks for the idea. but i've just started and havent reviewed much of marvel mods, so whats heroeselect. i know what herostat is but not heroselect.

Heroselect is a program were you can add heaps of characters herostats entries to the herostat used by heroselect and be able to pick from these characters before you start playing. Plus there is no limit of how many you add but you can still only use a certain amount of these characters in game.
Heroselect is in the Official characters mod or you can download it seperatly.

thanks for the info. it helped alot. just a few questions. when in the game are you able to add characters from heroselect? how many characters can be added from heroselect? how can you change some characters you added to different characters from heroselect? finally where can you download it seperately? im probably just gonna download the offical characters but i just want to know where you can download heroselect seperately. sorry for lots of questions.

Before you open the game you click on the heroselect program.
You can add as many as you like to heroselect but you can only use as much as the amount of characters that are already in the character select screen.
Here : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=732.0 But it would probably be better to get it with the official characters mod cause it has some of the characters already put into heroselect.

thanks for the help. i really appreciate it

sorry. two last questions. where do you open the heroselect program after opening the game? also do you know the limit of the charatcers on the pc loading screen?

You open Heroselect before you open the game , you choose the characters it will then load those characters into the herostat and then you press a button in Heroselect and it opens the game.
Are you talking about were you pick the characters in-game ? Well thats 27.