MUA: Original Xbox SE mod - (new download link)

Started by Teancum, March 19, 2007, 08:07PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hey I was just browsing the web and found this site, I think what your doing is unbelievable. I have the game on Xbox ( Modded of course ) and was feeling bad about not getting the DLC like a buddy of mine who has a 360. If you pull this off your the man. It will give me the one up on him

Yeah, about 10 people have the mod so far, nobody's reporting any major problems, so things are scootin' along.

Personal note:  I'm thinking about having a special convo between Vision & Stark to allow for more suits to be used.  Here's the general idea:

*STARK TOWER*

Vision:  Greetings, Iron Man.  I have a request from Colonel Fury.
Iron Man:  Oh?  What's that?
Vision:  He would like some of your other suits of armor to be used in this mission.  I am willing to retrieve any special armor that you desire, however I would need the access codes from your butler, Jarvis.
Iron Man:  Well, I suppose if you're the only one that gets the codes I can do that.  It'd be nice to hop into some of those old suits and work the rust out anyways.
Vision:  Very well.  If you will retrieve the access codes and bring them to me I will make preparations to make those suits of armor ready.

*STARK TOWER - IN IRON MAN LAB*
Jarvis:  Good afternoon, sir.
Iron Man:  Jarvis, I need the current access codes to the armor vault.  The Vision is going to be retrieving armors as needed for specific missions.
Jarvis:  Very good, sir.  However, I should warn you of something.  We're currently updating the software for all of the armors in the vault.  I'm afraid the best we can do is program the armor you would like to wear with the attributes of the one you're wearing at that time.
Iron Man:  That'll be fine Jarvis.  I'm sure that Vision has a few tricks up his sleeve to give these armors some advantages.
Menu:  You have recieved the codes from Jarvis.

*STARK TOWER*
Iron Man:  Vision, here are the access codes.
Vision:  Thank you, give me a moment to access the data...
Vision:  The data has been accessed.  The following suits are available to you: Stealth, Heroes Reborn, Silver Centurion II, Steel Prototype.
    Iron Man:  Do you have any information on the Silver Centurion II armor?
         Vision:  Yes, it is an unused prototype that was meant to replace the original Silver Centurion armor
    Iron Man:  Do you have any informatino on the Steel Prototype armor?
         Vision:  Yes, it is similar in appearance to your Heroes Reborn armor, and seems to be the prototype for it.  It has never been painted.
    Iron Man: I'd like to select an armor type.
         Vision:  What would you like?
                  Stealth
                  Heroes Reborn
                  Silver Centurion II
                  Steel Prototype
                  Keep current armor
    Iron Man:  Thansk Vision.  I'll come see you if I need to change my armor type.

Is the convo for the XBox mod or can it also be for the PC?

It's just an idea for the moment.  I'll probably make it an Xbox exclusive.  PC gets new models and all sorts of other stuff I don't, so this is a way to hook Xbox1 users up.

Hey, I've been having this doubt for quite some time: How did you manage to make Angel and Gambit are selectable by pressing up + A or down + A over any X-men? Which files did you have to modify in order to do that?

team_back.xmlb -- once you get in there you'll see pretty much how it's done. 

Teancum, you're my favorite. Can't wait till it's released! :thumbsup2:

For another character, can you put in Magneto?

Quote from: Teancum on March 19, 2007, 08:07PM
-Captain Marvel. ... come up with a fourth skin (Ultimate won't work as there's not a good model for it)  Quasar maybe?

Photon

Yeah, that's probably what I'll use if Captain Marvel's sound files are on the PS2.  I decided he'll be the only extra besides Colossus and MK, otherwise I'll be modding this game for the rest of my life.

Neutron Skin looks quite a bit like Photon's.  Not really sure if that helps much or not.