MUA: Original Xbox SE mod - (new download link)

Started by Teancum, March 19, 2007, 08:07PM

Previous topic - Next topic

December 12, 2008, 03:48AM #271 Last Edit: December 12, 2008, 05:25AM by Teancum
"Close" -- I really don't know until I finish the coding for an entire simulator mission how long it will be.  I'm hoping for a Christmas Eve or earlier release, but I can't promise anything.  Lots of real life stuff going on like roofing my in-law's house, etc.

Hello to all, my first post here. Love the site, and especially love the thought of added content to one of my favorite Xbox games. Totally looking and cannot wait for this great release, it will be awesome.

NEWS

-All characters are now 100% finished.
-Only Iron Fist's load screen is not finished, meaning I'm 99% done there.
-Sim missions are coming along at a fast pace, I just need to finish them and add the discs to pick up.
-Sounds are being updated with the new character sounds.

...And the best part of all.  A CHRISTMAS EVE RELEASE!  That's right, whether the sim missions are done or not I'm going to do a Christmas Eve release that'll include the 100% complete characters.  That way you can play through the game (though cheat codes will need to be used to unlock characters/costumes).  Whatever is done at that point will be compiled into a preview release.

YAYYZ!!!!

*jumps around happily for the festive season*

Great Xmas present, man. Merry Christmas! I would totally dig a preview vid on YouTube. Everyone who comments there would probably go bananas.

[/fanboi]

December 20, 2008, 09:06AM #276 Last Edit: December 20, 2008, 09:24AM by volzzilla
WooHoo!!

Great job and thank you very much!

(p.s. will there be any other download locations other than megaupload?)

Quote from: Midnight CurseI would totally dig a preview vid on YouTube.

I would, but I don't have any video capture devices to grab video from the Xbox.

Quote from: volzzillaWill there be any other download locations other than megaupload?

I'll try to put it up on my personal server too.

Y
Quote from: Teancum on December 20, 2008, 09:56AM
I would, but I don't have any video capture devices to grab video from the Xbox.

I'll try to put it up on my personal server too.

You totally rock, first for the game mod, and now for that new download location being an option.

Oh goody, another sounds for a characters. I can see inside ZSMeditor.

JNet and his son are gonna be so happy!

Quote from: Power Cosmic on December 20, 2008, 07:37PM
Oh goody, another sounds for a characters. I can see inside ZSMeditor.

There are no new sounds in this mod.  All sounds come from the PC version of the game.

What about The Hulk, is he has a new sounds or it same as PC.

Same as PC.

I'm preparing the download tonight, so I *might* have the mod uploaded tonight.

I am very excited!  I have not told my son yet, and I plan to load it and show him as soon as it's ready.  I appreciate all of Teancum's hard work on this project, and also to anyone else who may have contributed.  It's so cool to find a community of people who the time out of their schedule's to help others.  This may not seem like a big deal to some, but my son (who recently turned 5) has been a "Hulk" fan since he was about two years old.  I was never in to Marvel that much growing up.  I had the metal lunchbox (which I passed on to him) and some t-shirts, but I never collected the comics.  It has been so much fun learning more about the Brand and characters with my boy over the last few years.  It amazes me how he knows almost every Marvel character.  We've been through the Marvel encyclopedia a few times.  Through it all...Hulk has always been his favorite...even when it was very difficult to find any toys or merchandise.  Anyways...I'm rambling on.  Basically I just wanted to drop a line and say, "Thanks!"  To everyone who celebrates Christmas, I hope you all have a Merry Christmas!  To all others, enjoy the Holidays, and stay safe.

JNet