MUA: Original Xbox SE mod - (new download link)

Started by Teancum, March 19, 2007, 08:07PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Depends, you can do a few things -- the stock hard drives are minimum 6GB.  You could put the game in E:\Games and still fit it - my install of MUA is around 3.5gb.  BUT, if you know how to burn it to disc I suppose you could add it to your version on the PC, then create a new ISO with Qwix and burn that.  That is if your Xbox is set up to play burned backups.  Mine isn't, I have to run everything on the hard drive.

October 16, 2009, 04:56PM #301 Last Edit: October 16, 2009, 05:00PM by Venom
Thanks for the help Teancum and to you again and everyone else that made this mod , its pretty awesome to have some of this sites greatest mods on a console and plays like the real thing. I didnt think my softmodded Xbox could play burned backups but after I changed a couple of video settings it worked.
I dont know if you already know but when you select Gambit it says Ronin, Hulk's pulverizing punch doesnt have sound and neither does Iron Fist's Living weapon boost and Gambits first power unless there meant to and War machine doesnt have his first power sounds.

Yeah I rushed it out on Christmas Eve for one of the users.  I'm gonna revisit it once I'm done with the Star Wars Battlefront II Xbox mod.

Sounds like another mod I have to check out although I like Star Wars Battlefront 1 more lol.

So is this whole thing just dropped? =/

What do you mean dropped?  I finished it.

Quote from: Teancum on January 21, 2010, 10:20PM
What do you mean dropped?  I finished it.
really? I don't have the finished version then =/ If you could help me with that, that would be cool

Heh, apparently I missed this -- but it's in the first post, under "MIRROR"

I finally got around to getting this mod on one of my Xboxes.  I played up through about level 10, and I am blown away.

Thanks for yet another reason to play through this awesome game!

Just wanted to give you some props on this mod.  Great job!  Feels like a whole new game.  Hulk is a beast!

^^view MelloMods' Mods^^

So aside from sounds, these are PS2 files, right?

Only about 1/3 of them are. I don't really remember which ones. Some of the files in my mod use the Xbox format.

I know this thread is super old, but i just found this site, and I can't seem to find a valid download link for this mod. I just recently introduced my two sons (3 and 5 years old) to MUA on our modded xbox and they are having a ton of fun with it. I'd love to be able to get them some new characters, but the download links for this mod are dead.  I know the xbox is super old at this point, but if anyone has a link to this mod, i would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks

I still have the original build I used on my Xbox, but it's not hooked up at the moment. Give me a few days and I'll try and get the mod back up.