MUA: Original Xbox SE mod - (new download link)

Started by Teancum, March 19, 2007, 08:07PM

Previous topic - Next topic
August 07, 2007, 11:11AM #90 Last Edit: August 07, 2007, 11:14AM by Teancum
Just got through hex-replacing all of Hawkeye's sounds (since they were left on the disc) with Moon Knight's.  All his power sounds and voice overs work, with the exception of one 'victory' voiceover, which I gotta fix.  Next up is Angel (who uses Captain Marvel's).  I'm gonna keep Cap's voice, but put in Angel's power sounds.

HI. i am boy from bulgaria who likes MUA. I want to ask if someone can give me mod for the pc version. I want some new characters or something. Please give me something  for pc i dont have xbox or ps2 :)  :storm:

Quote from: munroe90 on August 24, 2007, 12:41AM
HI. i am boy from bulgaria who likes MUA. I want to ask if someone can give me mod for the pc version. I want some new characters or something. Please give me something  for pc i dont have xbox or ps2 :)  :storm:

haha... Other than the stuff in this thread, almost everything released on this site is for the PC version. :)

Ah, iammingy beat me to it. There are some stuff for the PSP here, and this XBox mod thread. But, other than that, all mods here are for the PC.

In the way of updates, all I have to do is record new voiceovers for Angel, then add grab-smashes for Angel and Gambit (which I might not do and just give them another power).  Other than that it's literally done. 

Very cool.  I am awaiting with eager anticipation.

ok...i have a modded Xbox and would like to know how to put some of these mods on it.  if anyone could help me out i would really appreciate it  :)   and i apologize in advance, i'm sure this question has been asked countless times and you are all getting very sick of it.
p.s. any chance you could be doing a Toxin mod that i have heard about for the xbox??

Nah, doing this mod (four characters, two of which were mostly already completed) has taken most of the summer.  So it's pretty doubtful that I'll do anything besides this mod.

Hey Guys...I've been following this post for a few weeks now and I thought I'd post.  From what I understand, Teancum has Moon Knight and Colossus working 100%.  Gambit and Angel are at 98%.  Is this correct?

My son is a HUGE Hulk fan at 3 yrs old, and I got excited when I saw that he was released in the Gold Edition of MUA....only problem is that we have XBOX 1, not the 360.  Does anyone know if the update will get rolled in the XBOX 1 version?  Anyone have plans to build off of what Teancum has done to create additional playable characters? 

Teancum...Do you have an ETA on a release?  We would love to test out your work.

JNet

Funny you should ask JNet.  I just finished recording the voiceovers for Angel.  Once I get that all polished up I just need to do a few housekeeping things before I start uploading it to torrent sites.  Unfortunately you'll need a modded Xbox to play it.

Future plans are to remove the "Horseman of Apocalypse" skin for Angel and replace it with another.  Instead, in the future you'll activate a boost and turn into the Horseman.  I'm also really looking into making a playable Omega Red from the PC mod to replace Nick Fury for the next version.  I've got a good buddy who does a nice gruff russian voice. :D

Sounds good to me....I'm all modded up and ready for those torrents.

JNet

Hey Teancum...Getting close to a release?  My son is excited to play with a few new characters.

Yeah.  I've got all the VO work done, I'm just trying to polish up things.  But I just started a new job, so it might take a few weeks or so.

I've just started a torrent of a beta test.  PM me for info.