MUA: Original Xbox SE mod - (new download link)

Started by Teancum, March 19, 2007, 08:07PM

Previous topic - Next topic
cool, that means i get to play ultimate alliance through one more time, you could keep modding this forever if you wanted. if any more avengers stumble their way into xml2 that would be kinda sweet as well. did you have a beta version of xml2? i am unable to find your thread on that project.

December 15, 2007, 09:10AM #136 Last Edit: December 15, 2007, 09:19AM by Teancum
My thread is dug down deep in the XML2 forums.  I created the thread a long time ago but I haven't even started on the mod itself.  Right now I'm working on sounds for the PC guys' mods, then I'll go back and knock out MUA Xbox for the last time, then start XML2 Xbox.

December 16, 2007, 05:22AM #137 Last Edit: December 16, 2007, 05:28AM by Midnight Curse
The thread you are looking for, soresage, is here:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=368.0

Took me approx. 2 seconds. The Search Function is extremely effective.

EDIT: Teancum, is there an X-Men bonus for the XBox mod?

Gambit, Angel, Iceman, Storm, Wolverine, and Colossus

Same as goes for the bonuses in the PS2?

The Xbox mod is a full out mod so all characters get to be on the bonus teams.  The PS2 just gets MK, Colossus and the Sim missions.  No team bonuses or anything else.

Quote from: Midnight Curse on December 16, 2007, 05:22AM
The thread you are looking for, soresage, is here:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=368.0

Took me approx. 2 seconds. The Search Function is extremely effective.

yeah thanks sport, i was looking for something with a download link much like this one. i was living in this dreamworld where Teancum had all of the time in the world to do nothing but program for us.

Yeah, I actually updated the first post recently in preparation, but I haven't bumped the topic because I haven't started on the mod itself.

Teancum, is there another download link? MegaUpload's download slots for Taiwan are always filled.

where do i add the mod files of moon knight and collosus and in wich folders

January 13, 2008, 01:35AM #145 Last Edit: January 13, 2008, 01:51AM by petur40
Is there any other way to download them becouse i can't do it from megapload.
Or can someone plese ride here how to do that( plese plese plese ) :deadpool:

Quote from: iammingy on December 25, 2007, 12:56AM
Just go thru a proxy server:
http://www.proxyuser.info/

(If MU doesn't use JavaScript for its downloads, then it should be fine...)

If you have my problem of filled slots, read this.

when i use proxyuser it says that the page can't be found
i have the files but i don't know how to add them can anyone plese ride here what to do in 4 simple steps or spmething like that

I've got a question about the PS2 Mod. I've replaced the file just like the instruction says, but the game won't load. Is there a specific tool I need to change PS2 Files or burn PS2 ISOs? Right now I'm using PowerISO to replace the file.