MUA: Original Xbox SE mod - (new download link)

Started by Teancum, March 19, 2007, 08:07PM

Previous topic - Next topic
So...this was too funny not to post.  Everyday that I get home from work, my 4 year old asks, "Hey Daddy, is it August yet?"

I took him to see Ironman yesterday...we loved it!  I get to relive all this stuff with him again...fun!

Haha

JNet

Too cute!  My wife and I saw Ironman on the 1st (advanced screening).  What a great movie!

for sure, there has been so many comic book movie muck ups lately, i'm really glad iron man wasn't one of them. 

i got a modded xbox and the game. i downloaded the files, and now what.

do i burn these files to a dvd?

No, you have to run the game from the hard drive, the you can FTP these files to that folder, replacing the original files.

ahhh...lol it was my friend who modded my xbox, and i dont get the ftp stuff. looks like im screwed.

Holler if there's any test builds of the hulk to play around with :)

Hey...Just sitting here with my 4 year old boy, and saw the tpoic reply above.  That sparked his interest, so I thought we would check in and see how things are going.  Do you still foresee a August release?

JNet and son.

So far, yeah.  I've started porting Iammingy's Iron Fist to the Xbox so he'll be out of the way when Hulk is done and ready to port.

Awesome...Thanks for the quick response!

July 17, 2008, 09:39AM #191 Last Edit: July 17, 2008, 09:42AM by Teancum
Iron Fist is moving right along (finished the port last night).  He's a direct port of PC Iron Fist (3 fightstyles and all), so all of the moves are the same, but he doesn't have Tommy's models, since they don't work on Xbox.

To-Do:
-Get permission from Iammingy before a public release
-Get a DXT3 version of the dragon head projectile
-Two more skins (working with Iammingy)
-A mannequin

Iammingy, this is as good of a place as any, but if you don't have any changes you're doing to Iron Fist from version 1.4 then I'll handle the porting of all the code.  All I'll need is a mannequin, the dragon head, the bolton collar for the Classic skin, and to decide on the 4th skin.  I'm just trying to make sure it's less work for you, brother.  Anyways, I dunno how far your port was, but I just figured we'd merge where we are and I can do all the boring stuff for you. :P  Is that cool?

Quote from: yellowcomet on May 28, 2008, 01:10PM
ahhh...lol it was my friend who modded my xbox, and i dont get the ftp stuff. looks like I'm screwed.

If you have an ISO of the game then you just add these files to the ISO (I think Qwix can do it) in the same way they're in the zip, then burn the game.  Sorry I can't be much help, but I run all my backups off the hard drive so I don't have to haul around all my discs to a friend's house -- plus I can't run burned discs with the softmod I used.

Excuse me Teamcum, Hawkeye will be release in XBOX Mod Version 2.0 right.
Is he use PSP fightstyle or XBOX 360 fightstyle.

The PSP and 360 files don't work on the Xbox, so Hawkeye will use a custom fightstyle.

Which custom figthstyle. Is it from Wip Console Hawkeye, is'nt it.