MUA: Original Xbox SE mod - (new download link)

Started by Teancum, March 19, 2007, 08:07PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Teancum, I will have to delay this to Saturday/Sunday, ok?

I need to finish building a simulator and studying for final exam at the same time. :(

Well, I finally hunted down the issue with the slam power.  I don't know why, but in common_combat.igb it was called ground_attack2, which made everything backwards.  I'm not sure how I fixed it, but I did and that's all that matters.

Power sounds are also done, but VO just isn't playing right.  I'm not sure why.

Late last night I knocked out Iron Fist's VO.  He sounds much better with this new guy's voice rather than Kyle Katarn from Jedi Outcast.  So now I'm gonna build the other three FBs and put in their HUDs and I'll be ready to roll.

Hope everyone is doing good.  You mention that you'll be "ready to roll."  Care to elaborate on that?

Update...I told my son that Football and Halloween were coming soon.  He asked....When is August?

Teancum...you should get a kick out of that (check older post).

JNet

Heh, my nephews are looking forward to Hulk too.  I told them about Iron Fist and War Machine, and they were like, "who?"  But not to worry.  I'm already in the process of building all of Hulk's other stuff so that I can basically plug and play Iammingy's stuff when he's done.  Once Hulk is done I'll release a new version with Hulk replacing Colossus.  If Iron Fist is done first I'll have him in, but if he's still a work in progress I'll leave him out.

I guess long story short I'm prepping everything for Hulk's insertion while Iammingy works on him as he has time.  August still looks doable, but probably the latter end of it.

Sounds great...Thanks again for all of your hard work on this project!

JNet

Cool beans guys.  Iron Fist is done, and I'm cleaning up Hulk's sounds as we speak.  Big thanks to Iammingy for the whole Iron Fist mod, and the soon-to-be Hulk mod.

Teancum, I still got some bugs to fix. My goal is to upload a stable version 1.0 by the end of this week.

You're fine dude.  I know you're busy.  Just looking forward to it. :thumbsup2:

Any update on release date?

Thanks!

JNet

Still waiting on Hulk, but once I get the files it should go quickly.  I'll probably release an early version with just Iron Fist and Hulk updated so you and your boy can play since you've been really cool about it all.

He's sitting in my lap now as I just read the last post to him.  He's excited!

Thanks

JNet

:hulk_icon:

Found this site while in wiki thanks for the mods Teancum, iammingy, Noel and anyone else I forgot to mention Kudos to all.