MUA: Original Xbox SE mod - (new download link)

Started by Teancum, March 19, 2007, 08:07PM

Previous topic - Next topic
so there's no easy way to do it. i should just give up? :  (
oh well thanks anyway i might try again but for now i have to get a better gfx card so i can play the pc version correctly. if anyone ever decides to upload a version of the xbox game already modded, hit me up.

The whole game will never be uploaded, but if you have a modded Xbox and the original game disc you can follow the instructions in the download to install this mod.

i have little to zero knowledge when it comes to modding a game, but even i could figure this out. You need an ISO creation tool to extract the files from the original game and then you just replace the files the genius Teancum has provided. Re-create the ISO, delete your games saves, and put in the new game. too easy.

Hey guys...just checking in to see how things are progressing.  Any closer to the Hulk release?

Thanks!

JNet

I actually just got him on the 'box this evening.  I need to clean up loose ends and do sounds (like Iammingy said) then I can get a beta out.

Sorry for the delay, JNet.  Hulk's being a pain.  Nothing Iammingy did, it's just that the Xbox is being wonky.

No problem...Thanks for the update!

JNet

Sweet deal :) I've been keeping an eye on this thread all summer, so glad its almost there! I got the PC mod all set up and running but honestly i didn't enjoy it all that much on my computer monitor... I definitely prefer it on my big screen via the xbox with the surround sound.  Be replaying this game the moment the hulk mod comes out! Love the Joe Fixit skin BTW, great creative ideas for the skins! 

Still having problems with Hulk.  I've decided I'm just gonna outright replace Colussus, rather than putting Hulk in an all-new slot.  That should fix it.

Thanks for the mod have been testing it out I've noticed Angel and Storm wind techniques don't have any effect on enemies only fire objects and storms wind can't be seen only heard.

Did I install the mod right are these known problems?

Hey guys...just checking in.  I see that Hulk seems to be giving you a fit.  Any luck replacing Colussus?

Thanks,

JNet

Yeah, he works on the character select screen, but not during gameplay.  Still playing with it.

So new somethings on the Xbox front.  I have a really simple Hulk working in-game.  The issue is I have to add one file, compile, transfer to the 'box, and test.  So it's a long road, but we'll get there.  Once I find the problem files then we'll know where to go.