Official Characters -- Beta v4 RELEASED (Oct 26, 2008)

Started by BliZZ, October 26, 2008, 04:45PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: oolongT on January 11, 2009, 09:26PM
So the next release will have all the sound improved for Dr Doom?

Yes, as much as we can.  There just aren't enough sounds to do some good voice work for Doom, but powers should be better. 

Now, this may be a dumb question, but many of the heroes in my change character screen are blacked out, are these guys unlocked as I progress through the game, or have I messed up the installation somehow?

I dont now if there unlocked through the game but you can use the all chraracters password to unlock the at any in game character selection.

i'm with the same problem as cloudblade, coud you please post the cheat to unlock all characters for pc? i found some in the internet but don't work.
thanks

the cheat for all characters is:

up, up, down, down, left, left, left

I have no powers, my body cannot fly. But I no longer mind, for in my heart and soul -- where it truly matters -- I soar higher than the stars!

Quote from: Teancum on January 12, 2009, 04:17AM
Yes, as much as we can.  There just aren't enough sounds to do some good voice work for Doom, but powers should be better. 

I kinda like "Silent Doom". It actually fed my imagination for a possbile - but not very original - story reason for him being there fighting himself. It could be that, at the end of the game, when Doom is struck by Odin's lightinning, he is sent back in time - confined in that 'Secret Wars' armor and unable to speak - in order to fight his past self over and over again.

AWESOME mod, one of the best, but i had a little problem
when i reached act 2 in murderworld, after i beat JEAN the first time and then made my way to the tent where i have to fight her the second time, the game just blocks.
the minute i enter the tent jean doesnt talk and nothing happens, i can just look at the characters standing and nothing happens i cant start battling her. I had to press Ctrl+Alt+Delete to exit the game because there was nothing i could do

i just had to delete the stuff from the CONVERSATIONS folder, the ones that were from the mod, and it works.
GREAT mod by the way

Yeah, it's easy to fix that bug. And, yes, the mods are great - as is heroselect. Can't thank you guys enough.

I had the same problem with the mod - the murderworld conversation with Senator Kelly doesn't happen and then the game just stops when you enter the Big Top.

Please include the "fix" for this bug in the final version. Not knowing what exactly wsa the problem, I reinstalled from the DVD and then installed the NextGen (MK & Colossus) mod. Since I am playing the FF as my team, I didn't need the full Oficial Characters roster. I would like to play them eventually, though.

J

Hello, jtd871.

You might want to check this http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=1184.15 - pay attention to Dark_Mark's posts.