Official Characters -- Beta v4 RELEASED (Oct 26, 2008)

Started by BliZZ, October 26, 2008, 04:45PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Just for public knowledge, I'm stepping down as a member of this project.  I don't play MUA PC except to prep Xbox stuff, and I don't have time to follow this.  This project could really do with a veteran to step up and take the lead, or even better for some of you n00bs to step up and help :P

I'd like to help but life will be getting busy for me pretty soon so I can't be in charge of the project.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

I'm with Dihan. I just began my internship which lasts for 10 weeks or so.. So I'll be a bit more busy with that.

Quote from: Teancum on April 15, 2009, 02:12PM
Just for public knowledge, I'm stepping down as a member of this project.  I don't play MUA PC except to prep Xbox stuff, and I don't have time to follow this.  This project could really do with a veteran to step up and take the lead, or even better for some of you n00bs to step up and help :P

Sorry to hear that, Teancum.  Thanks for all the work you've done for MUA in the past!

Quote from: BLaw on April 15, 2009, 02:57PM
I just began my internship which lasts for 10 weeks or so.. So I'll be a bit more busy with that.

An internship in what area, BLaw?

Quote from: Dihan on April 15, 2009, 02:17PM
I'd like to help but life will be getting busy for me pretty soon so I can't be in charge of the project.

Wow!  They're dropping like flies!  Who IS going to be working on this project?  If they need help, I'd be willing to do what I can....
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

I was never actually working on the project to begin with. :P

I'd like to help and I probably can, it's just my attention will be focused primarily on the upcoming exams. After June I will be free until September.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

administration fox,

I could help with:

- Mannequins
- Loadingscreens
- Skins

But powers and such.. I'll skip that, since it's a great project.

Quote from: fox456 on April 15, 2009, 03:34PM
Sorry to hear that, Teancum.  Thanks for all the work you've done for MUA in the past!

I'll make fox456's words mine. The OC - and several mods here, including War Machine - provided me hours of fun on a partcularly hard time.

I do plan to do some modding, but I'm afraid that won't be until June, as I barely have free time to play mua right now.

Teancum do you have a list of what in particular needs to be completed so us noobs could step-up ? :P

April 16, 2009, 06:20AM #248 Last Edit: April 16, 2009, 06:30AM by Teancum
Yep:

QuoteCHARACTERS
:blackwidow: Black Widow
   -Export of Wii models/mannequin :done:
   -Update of powerstyle (reverting back to original powerstyle)
:genis: Captain Marvel
   -Comic Book cover :done:
   -Export of Wii models/mannequin :done:
   -Simulator Mission (found in PSP Captain Marvel's disc slot) :done:
   -Wii version of Super Skrull (PSP Simulator Mission version)
:colossus: Colossus
:cyclops: Cyclops
:doom: Doctor Doom
   -Sounds *Teancum*
   -Figure out how to get the Xtreme effects to show on low particle detail
:hawkeye: Hawkeye
   -Simulator Mission (found in PSP Hawkeye's disc slot) :done:
   -Export of Wii Swordsman model :done:
:hulk_icon: Hulk
   -Simulator Mission (found in PSP Black Widow's disc slot) :done:
:magneto: Magneto
:moonk: Moon Knight
   -Simulator Mission (found in PSP Ronin's disc slot) :done:
:nightcrawler: Nightcrawler
:ronin: Ronin
   -Export of Wii models :done:
   -Export of above mannequin :done:
:stooth: Sabretooth
:silvers: Silver Surfer
   -Silver Savage (or some other 4th skin)
   -Simulator Mission (unlocked by default) :done:
:venom: Venom

OTHER NEEDS
   -Replace Colossus with Captain Marvel as a starting character, including replacing Colossus' item drops w/ Marvel's :done:
   -x_voice: Shaba Ultimates, Magneto, etc sounds fixed *Teancum*
   -Xbox 360 sounds ripped *Teancum* (in progress)
   -Fix conversation files (including references to Magneto & Sabretooth) :done:

The biggest thing that needs to be done is that we need someone to take the lead and actually work on getting all this stuff together in a nice package.  That means extracting the V4 installer to a temporary folder and to start updating that folder with what's seen above.  If you need any files ask any Marvel Modder (but ONLY if you want to work on the project, just asking for them won't help make your game any better, because they need to be all put together and packaged to make a difference).

LOADSCREEN UPDATES

hi...sorry for my english but i'm spanish...i have a problem...i have installed this mod and now i have all the new characters...but these new characters haven't their special powers...anyone could help me?

At first, make sure all the folders and files are in the right places. Make sure all files are where they're supposed to be (c:\program files\activision\marvel - ultimate alliance\) . And also, did you start a new game with default stats? Always, always start new game using default stats, when you install new mod or change your roster.
What Would You Do... If You Only Had... One More Day?

Quote from: Teancum on April 16, 2009, 06:20AM
  Silver Surfer
   -Silver Savage (or some other 4th skin)
If I remember right, BLaw already has a classic Silver Surfer skin.
My mods:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3187.0
My mods in progress:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3773.0
No time for modding at the moment, sorry.

Yep, we already talked about that, but like I said, I'm not involved anymore so I didn't update this.

QuoteSorry to hear that, Teancum.  Thanks for all the work you've done for MUA in the past!

I'll make fox456's words mine.

ditto.

I'm sorry you can't work on it anymore teancum, thank you for all you've done so far.
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."