Invites for Activision's spider-man 3 game

Started by kfcrispy, March 21, 2007, 08:26PM

Previous topic - Next topic
if you want invites, PM me. -_-
i want to win a system.

what are peples expectations for this game. Last time the PC version sucked really bad. Point and click webswinging and what not. This time will the PC version be the same as the console?

I would like it to be like MUA,I got spidy 1and2 pc and was not very happy.I only hope for better.
And their turning us into Monsters its all designed!!

ditto. 1 was only ok and 2 was just a piece of crap for the few poor saps who would buy it for PC.

Not only that they put out a $#%&^$ thing called a activity center,that may have been Activision lowest point ever!

B.S....  An employee of Raven told me they were releasing a patch with all the characters from the Marvel universe for MUA yesterday, and it was going to be free downloadable content.  He also said I could date his wife for $10.  However, everyone has an employee of some large developing company tell them some secret t3k at some time.  Until I see undeniable proof from a credible source, I think this guy is full of Eidos Interactive (Chocolate egg).
Some day, someone will best me.  But it won't be today, and it won't be you.

The artist formerly known as Burning Rage.

Well agree with info I'll just wait on that one.Spider-man 2 was such a screwup and pc owners bitched so much about it they released Spider-man 2 Activity Center witch = slipping in it falling on your butt going to get up and falling face first in it  :ugh:

i never played the Spider-Man games. -_-

April 08, 2007, 01:16PM #11 Last Edit: April 08, 2007, 05:42PM by rainy_de_lunche
does anyone think this game will be moddable? :idea: i cant wait!  :ohnoes: If it is moddable will it be added on to this site? Too many questions!!!