Demonoid.com

Started by es32123, March 24, 2007, 12:55AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Anyone knows why demonoid.com is not working ??

Works for me. Try freeing up the browser cash (CTRL+F5) on it, maybe that'll help.

Crimson Dynamo says:
In Soviet Russia, the games mod YOU!

If anyone needs any art for icons or portraits, feel  free to ask, I'll see what I can do.

Quote from: Noelemahc on March 24, 2007, 01:04AM
Works for me. Try freeing up the browser cash (CTRL+F5) on it, maybe that'll help.

No. It still doesn't work.

*shrugs*
Ask your ISP, maybe it got blocked. I'm successfully leeching as we speak (before anyone bursts in here with the feds - all I'm leeching ATM is "Within the Woods", a.k.a. "Evil Dead Zero", the 'unreleased' demo of what would later become the ED1 script; you're too late for all the illegal stuff), updating the tracker data every ten minutes or so in an attempt to connect to someone other than the guy who's giving me a 100 byte speed XD

Crimson Dynamo says:

If anyone needs any art for icons or portraits, feel  free to ask, I'll see what I can do.

Mininova's search functions SUCK. With a capital SU. So does the material choice :D

Besides, I've kinda grown fond of Demonoid over the years. :)

Crimson Dynamo says:

Quote from: Noelemahc on March 28, 2007, 10:02AM
Besides, I've kinda grown fond of Demonoid over the years. :)

me too, but I still can't open it but the tracker works just fine.

Any more Suggestions, will be appreciated.

Quote from: iammingy on March 28, 2007, 06:08PM
may be your account and IP are banned from the website...? @_@

Why would that be ? I got no message from them saying it was so.

Ok, then your security settings in your browser and/or firewall may have blocked it...?

Quote from: iammingy on March 29, 2007, 12:46AM
Ok, then your security settings in your browser and/or firewall may have blocked it...?

I tried it with three different browsers, and also with my Firewall switched off

if your ISP is blocked try to proxy in via www.hidemyass.com

Quote from: THX on April 10, 2007, 07:14AM
if your ISP is blocked try to proxy in via www.hidemyass.com

Well I tried JAP and it worked

Any Demonoid registered users here?  This song isn't available on iTunes yet and found a copy here except I can't dload it because it's too new?