Lady Mastermind MOD

Started by мaгvel wатcheг, November 29, 2008, 03:45PM

Previous topic - Next topic
November 29, 2008, 03:45PM Last Edit: July 01, 2009, 06:17PM by marvel watcher
Lady Mastermind v.2
http://www.mediafire.com/?mmllmy4rkzj

add this http://www.mediafire.com/?oomy3dmv4mz

Her New powerset and the differences from the previous one:

Mental Blade: Do a illusory blade causing $DMG, and a chance for a Deadly Strike (1/3 instant $HP loss) ; - the same.
Unfortunate Precognition: Lady Mastermind uses her telepaty to precognite the enemies fears, causing them to flee ; - changed effect.
Elemental Brainstorm: Regan does random elemental illusions. - New attack (Ronin codes).
Forced Posession: Lady Mastermind makes opponent believe that its allies are his enemies and that her team is friendly. ; - changed the name and effects(is the old vivacious posession effect).
Psychic Flood: Makes enemies believe they are drowning, gradually suffocating them. ; - changed the effect.
Rapid Crossfire: Lady Mastermind pulls out her pistols and opens fire on her enemies. - New attack.
Coma Brainwave: Outward pulses of powerful mental energy immobilizes enemies and nullifies all their powers for an extended period of time. ; - changed a little the effect.
INSANE BULLETS: Lady Mastermind unleashes a sequence of illusion shots into the air, as result the enemies have heavy damage, thinking the bullets were real . ; - New attack , but the name still the same.

Vanishing Act: Lady Mastermind makes herself invisible to the enemies and raises her attack. ; - changed the effect.
Impenetrable Forces: Convinces enemies that the team is invincible, thus reducing their attacks to zero. ; - changed the effect.
UNSEEN MINDS: Makes herself and all allies invisible for the enemies, and gives a $DR and an $XP bonus. ; - the same.

Credits and thanks:
Some icons and sounds by Matt710 - I only added the bullets sound.
12901 by souledge1313
12902,12903,12904,12905 and the Loadscreen by shafcrawler
ui/hud(12903 one), menu portrait and Ronin codes by nodoubt_jr
Shadowbox and Midnight Curse for the nice ideas
Dihan for the xtreme effects codes
Everybody for the incentive to make her

* She is now using Bishop's skeleton . It have some issues like the hair that don't appear at the menu animations, but I think it worked good. Initially I was making her at Mystique's skeleton but it haven't enough animations for making a such mind character like Regan, so I gave up from Mystique.

Here are some previewss of her:

The Elementeal Braistorm attack

and the new Insane Bullets:

Enjoy :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
original post:

Lady Mastermid Mod v.1
http://www.mediafire.com/?qw1myunddih

Her powerset:
Mental Blade: Do a illusory blade causing $DMG, and a chance for a Deadly Strike (1/3 instant $HP loss) ;
Unfortunate Precognition: Lady Mastermind uses her telepaty to precognite the enemies fears, causing them to flee ;
Electrical Illusion: An illusory electric pulse radiates outward damaging enemies within range. ;
Bewitch: Lady Mastermind makes opponent believe that its allies are his enemies and that her team is friendly. ;
Psychic Flood: Makes enemies believe they are drowning, gradually suffocating them. ;
Vivacious Posession: Convinces enemies to punch themselves, dealing their own damage upon themselves. ; ( actually the damage taken by you when the enemy attack affect the enemy too)
Coma Brainwave: Outward pulses of powerful mental energy immobilizes enemies and nullifies all their powers for an extended period of time. ;
INSANE BULLETS: Lady Mastermind unleashes a sequence of illusion shots, as result the enemies have damage, thinking the bullets were real . ;

Vanishing Act: Lady Mastermind makes herself invisible to the enemies and raises her attack. ;
Impenetrable Forces: Convinces enemies that the team is invincible, thus reducing their attacks to zero. ;
UNSEEN MINDS: Makes herself and all allies invisible for the enemies, and gives a $DR and an $XP bonus. ;

Credits and thanks:
Icons and Sounds by Matt710
12901 by souledge1313
12902 by shafcrawler
ui/hud, Hud_head, menu portrait and a lot of help by nodoubt_jr
Shadowbox and Midnight Curse for the nice ideas
Dihan for remind me of the lmaster_sword on the herostat
Everybody for the incentive to make her

I will be updating her with two more skins ( Martinique and first appearrence) that shafcrawler will be doing.

Have fun!

November 29, 2008, 05:37PM #1 Last Edit: November 29, 2008, 05:41PM by marvel watcher

Great job so far. I will make suggestions because that's all that my computer is good for. I can't even use Youtube properly. =[

But here goes. . .

Bewitch- Lady Mastermind makes her opponent believe that his friends are his enemies and that her team is friendly. They help you attack for a short time.

Immobilization- Lady Mastermind makes her opponents believe that they are frozen in place. Enemies stay "frozen" for a short amount of time.

ok thank you Shadowbox ! I will use your ideas , thanks :)

No problem. I have a couple more if you don't mind.

Vanishing Act- Lady Mastermind makes herself invisible to her enemies and raises her attack.

Stupor- Confuses her enemies and weakens their defense.

Blazing Guns- Lady Mastermind pulls out her pistols and opens fire on her enemies. Hold attack button to continue firing. (She used guns when she was an X-Man) 

I'll throw out a few of my ideas as well. I think Shadowbox's ideas are great and you should use them.

How about renaming Blazing Guns to Rapid Crossfire?
Rename Suggestion= Terrorize -->

Vivacious Posession: Convinces enemies to punch themselves, dealing their own damage upon themselves.

Coma Brainwave: Outward pulses of powerful mental energy immobilizes enemies and nullifies all their powers for an extended period of time.

Psychic Flood: Makes enemies believe they are drowning, gradually suffocating them.

Impenetrable Forces: Convinces enemies that the team is invincible, thus reducing their attacks to zero, effectively making the team invincible for a period of time.

I'll let you make up the first Xtreme.

Perhaps making the team invisible for a second Xtreme?

thank you for all the ideas:) I'll probably not be putting guns attacks cause I'm using scarletwitch's skeleton( but I think it won't do the mod worse). For her xtreme I have two ideas:
Blackhole: Makes an illusion that looks like the floor have fallen, make the enemies have an instantaneously death.
or
Mind Overload: Pulls out a big wave of mental power that makes several illusions(fire,ice,radiation,mental dmg) becomes reality.

What do you prefer? ;)

Probably the second Xtreme will be one that makes the team invisible like midnight said.

Well, I can't wait for this, every idea sounds cool :D

BTW, you are good in this watcher, bravo-bravo :D :D

Quote from: marvel watcher on November 30, 2008, 06:19AM
thank you for all the ideas:) I'll probably not be putting guns attacks cause I'm using scarletwitch's skeleton( but I think it won't do the mod worse). For her xtreme I have two ideas:
Blackhole: Makes an illusion that looks like the floor have fallen, make the enemies have an instantaneously death.
or
Mind Overload: Pulls out a big wave of mental power that makes several illusions(fire,ice,radiation,mental dmg) becomes reality.

What do you prefer? ;)

Probably the second Xtreme will be one that makes the team invisible like midnight said.

Mind Overload rename:

Elemental Brainstorm

Yeah good rename suggestion, and for terrorize what is your rename suggestion?
I'm thinking on only terror or something, what do you think ? :)

Unfortunate Precognition.

Just holler if you need any powersets for anything! That's my specialty. ;)

Don't forget to ask Shadowbox. He has some really nice ideas too.

The guns do fit since she used two of them with her time in the X-Men.

December 01, 2008, 09:00AM #12 Last Edit: December 01, 2008, 09:03AM by marvel watcher
Quote from: Wade Wilson on November 30, 2008, 07:00AM
Well, I can't wait for this, every idea sounds cool :D

thank you Wade :)

Quote from: Midnight Curse on December 01, 2008, 06:41AM
Unfortunate Precognition.

Just holler if you need any powersets for anything! That's my specialty. ;)

Thank you :), and for the xtreme that everyone turns invisible what you think about Unseen Minds?

Quote from: Midnight Curse on December 01, 2008, 06:41AM

The guns do fit since she used two of them with her time in the X-Men.

Yes I know but like I said if I put a gun attack it will be weird since I'm using scarletwitch's skeleton, and I don't want to change the skeleton because it is going well ;) sorry

That should fit. How about the offensive Xtreme?

Do you think that the offensive xtreme have to be a gun xtreme?