Lady Mastermind MOD

Started by мaгvel wатcheг, November 29, 2008, 03:45PM

Previous topic - Next topic
December 07, 2008, 05:51PM #30 Last Edit: December 12, 2008, 12:10PM by marvel watcher
Well she is almost done I will be using profx's updated version icons and the sounds of Goblin queen mod both done by matt710, shafcrawler will do more three skins( white cloth,martinique and 1ยช appearance) for her so I'll wait for it , thank you for it ;). And wade or someone else, I need her menu portrait and her conversation hud since my muaskinner is not working, and I'm getting crazy trying to do this , I didn't have results with Nrskinner cause my computer cannot open dds files, so it's what is missing . If someone get interested in helping me this is the picture that could be based for both http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/5140/129831-120796_large.jpg
thank you :)
and if someone can turn this one that shafcrawler have already made into a skin:

nodoubt_jr helped me with it :) so I'll be waiting for shaf's skins to release her :)

Hi everyone :) I have a question :
talent {
   descname = Mental Blade ;
   description = Do a illusory blade causing $DMG, and a chance for a Deadly Strike (1/3 instant $HP loss) ;
   descshort = Melee ;
   icon = 0 ;
   icon_texture = textures/ui/lmaster_icons1.png ;
   name = lmaster_sword ;
   power = power1 ;
      talentvalues {
         talentvalue {
         level = 1 ;
         name = lmaster_sword_req ;
         value = 1 ;
         }

talentvalue {
         level = 20 ;
         name = lmaster_sword_req ;
         value = 58 ;
         }

talentvalue {
         level = 1 ;
         name = lmaster_sword_pwr ;
         value = 12 ;
         }

talentvalue {
         level = 20 ;
         name = lmaster_sword_pwr ;
         value = 126 ;
         }

talentvalue {
         level = 1 ;
         name = lmaster_sword_dmg ;
         value = 3.5 ;
         }

talentvalue {
         level = 20 ;
         name = lmaster_sword_dmg ;
         value = 9.25 ;
         }

talentvalue {
         level = 1 ;
         name = lmaster_sword_pct ;
         value = 0.16 ;
         }

talentvalue {
         level = 20 ;
         name = lmaster_sword_pct ;
         value = 0.3 ;
         }

talentvalue {
         level = 1 ;
         name = lmaster_sword_ar ;
         value = 1.4 ;
         }

talentvalue {
         level = 20 ;
         name = lmaster_sword_ar ;
         value = 2.52 ;
         }

}

level {
      count = 20 ;
      description = %lmaster_sword_dmg:x $DMG_PHYSICAL\n%lmaster_sword_pct:p chance\n%lmaster_sword_pwr $EP ;
         require {
         cat = level ;
         level = %lmaster_sword_req ;
         }

}

}

I know that is a little basic question but, What can I do to this attack don't spend the first skill point? I mean to be the attack that you already have at the level 1.
thank you :)

Add the following to the Herostat:

talent {
      level = 1 ;
      name = lmaster_sword ;
      }
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

No problem.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

Released check first page! :)

Quote from: marvel watcher on November 29, 2008, 03:45PM
Lady Mastermid Mod v.1
http://www.mediafire.com/?qw1myunddih

Her powerset:
Mental Blade: Do a illusory blade causing $DMG, and a chance for a Deadly Strike (1/3 instant $HP loss) ;
Unfortunate Precognition: Lady Mastermind uses her telepaty to precognite the enemies fears, causing them to flee ;
Electrical Illusion: An illusory electric pulse radiates outward damaging enemies within range. ;
Bewitch: Lady Mastermind makes opponent believe that its allies are his enemies and that her team is friendly. ;
Psychic Flood: Makes enemies believe they are drowning, gradually suffocating them. ;
Vivacious Posession: Convinces enemies to punch themselves, dealing their own damage upon themselves. ; ( actually the damage taken by you when the enemy attack affect the enemy too)
Coma Brainwave: Outward pulses of powerful mental energy immobilizes enemies and nullifies all their powers for an extended period of time. ;
INSANE BULLETS: Lady Mastermind unleashes a sequence of illusion shots, as result the enemies have damage, thinking the bullets were real . ;

Vanishing Act: Lady Mastermind makes herself invisible to the enemies and raises her attack. ;
Impenetrable Forces: Convinces enemies that the team is invincible, thus reducing their attacks to zero. ;
UNSEEN MINDS: Makes herself and all allies invisible for the enemies, and gives a $DR and an $XP bonus. ;

Credits and thanks:
Icons and Sounds by Matt710
12901 by souledge1313
12902 by shafcrawler
ui/hud, Hud_head, menu portrait and a lot of help by nodoubt_jr
Shadowbox and Midnight Curse for the nice ideas
Dihan for remind me of the lmaster_sword on the herostat
Everybody for the incentive to make her

I will be updating her with two more skins ( Martinique and first appearrence) that shafcrawler will be doing.

Have fun!

As I always said, you are good in this, Great and keep up the good work

Awesome work, dude! I'll finish up your skins as soon as I'm done with a few I'm doing for Dihan. Oh, and remember to post this in the Mod Releases and Conversions board.

thank you  for the nice comments :)
PS( shaf I don't have to be a moderator or marvel modder for post her there?)

no, but dont worry i'll move it over.
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

I am so happy to have helped a little with this mod! It looks excellent and I wish I could play it. Keep up the good work and I hope to give you ideas on future projects.

Ditto! Just holler if you need help with powersets.