Lady Mastermind MOD

Started by мaгvel wатcheг, November 29, 2008, 03:45PM

Previous topic - Next topic
has anyone had any problems with the second skin? when i try to switch to the second skin on this mod it crashes the game and it only happens on lady m. any suggestions to solve this problem?

Oh its true I have just noticed that, she was my first mod , so its probably one simple mistake at her packages .I will be doing an update at her and I will fix that too. Thank you for the advice.

It happens, but I dont mind because I love her first skin
Give your life meaning when you come to Xaviers Institute.  Join us so that we can develop your mind as well as those devious powers that you may have ::wink::

New version at the first page , Have fun! :)

Everyone have fun with the Xtreme I designed! :P
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

I'll have to try her soon. I've liked Lady Mastermind ever since the Sisterhood arc. Most likely will replay Frost and Mastermind's battle in the danger room.

whenever i try to use Rapid Crossfire nothing happens, does anyone else have this problem

Sorry I forgot the entities http://www.mediafire.com/?oomy3dmv4mz please download this everyone :/ , cause I think if I do an update only for that is kind of to much.

I did notice that bug a while ago. Anyway I love how you added the option of playing as Martinique or Regan. I myself picked Regan cause she is more known and the character selection screen portrait is of Regan.

Blame the Martinique situation on me. I pressed the skins on marvel watcher so that he'd get her in the mod. I'll make better versions of Marty's skins soon.

Quote from: Dihan on June 30, 2009, 02:33PM
Everyone have fun with the Xtreme I designed! :P
True! :P
Quote from: marvelfan12345 on July 01, 2009, 06:39PM
I love how you added the option of playing as Martinique or Regan. I myself picked Regan cause she is more known and the character selection screen portrait is of Regan.
Thanks, I also added a portrait for Martinique if you want to put her portrait just rename the file Martinique.IGB for 12901.IGB replacing the Regan one.

Quote from: shafcrawler on July 01, 2009, 08:50PM
Blame the Martinique situation on me. I pressed the skins on marvel watcher so that he'd get her in the mod. I'll make better versions of Marty's skins soon.

It will be really appreciated shaf ;)

In the entities folder within the data folder.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

Awesome Lady Mastermind. Hopefully Martinique will have her own moves and not just be a palette swap

the link for lady masterminds crossfire fix is broken can someone please fix this I really like this mod and would like for the ability to work thank you.