Omega Sentinel Mod

Started by мaгvel wатcheг, December 15, 2008, 04:52PM

Previous topic - Next topic
December 22, 2008, 06:15AM #30 Last Edit: December 22, 2008, 07:07AM by marvel watcher
No I was talking about the effect of hawk's aura not the animation, and I think it worked fine. About the animation , I get it from the fightstyle hero :)the attack is almost finished, I will be putting pics soon for comments :) and thanks everyone for the help at this attack.
EDIT: The pics:

Man, this looks great, I can't wait ;) :D

That is fabulous! You are really awesome at this.

Hey everyone, I have to do her icons, menu portrait and conversation hud, but my muaskinner is not working :( , first I get an error with mfc71.dll so nodoubt send me it, but now I had another error called msvcr71.dll, someone knows what is this problem? thank you :)

marvel watcher - how's the mod coming along?  Looks extremely promising so far!

Hi John , nodoubt helped me and now I'm only waiting for the icons that Citizen V is working on :)

Excellent - really can't wait for this one!

Hi everyone I think Citizen V gave up about doing the icons, cause I pmed him many times asking if he still working on it and he didn't answer me. So if someone do it for the mod to it be released, I will really aprecciat it, if no one do I think I will use storm's icons for her. thank you ;)

Or maybe he's just inactive. Like many other modders.

I'm seriously dying to play this Mod!

Could you release it with Storm's icons and then update this in the future?

Released, check first page!! :)

are you starting a new thread in the mod releases or would you like me to move it over for you?
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

You can move it, thank you ;)