Expanded Game (EXG) v1.2

Started by Outsider, December 31, 2022, 09:58PM

Previous topic - Next topic
November 03, 2023, 06:42PM #45 Last Edit: November 04, 2023, 08:14AM by DeerTrap
Quote from: Outsider on October 30, 2023, 08:28AM
Sorry, it's inconvenient for me to somehow send those to you, as you aren't even on our Discord. It's much easier for you to just follow the Alchemy Replacement Method.
https://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,11009.0.html

Thanks for the report. I have not heard this issue before since it came out, so it's possible there is a workaround, but I'll look into this.

We got through it by portaling and loading the save until we made it through.

We've coasted through the entire early game with no deaths, some close calls when we got lazy but no deaths however Hulk destroys us consistently, we haven't been able to beat him yet, even following the advice of attacking him and not letting up doesn't work, he just blocks all of our attacks and our whole squad gets wiped out within 60 seconds, pretty negative experience to encounter so early in the game.

EDIT: Beat him with godmode enabled, kinda leads me to believe he's OP...We disabled godmode right after beating him and MODOK was a joke in comparison.
:warbird: "There's a lot of holding back in my life. Not using what I have, or at least not all of it. Keeping myself in check. Most days require a measured response. Restraint, not release." :warbird:

Quote from: DeerTrap on November 03, 2023, 06:42PM
We got through it by portaling and loading the save until we made it through.

We've coasted through the entire early game with no deaths, some close calls when we got lazy but no deaths however Hulk destroys us consistently, we haven't been able to beat him yet, even following the advice of attacking him and not letting up doesn't work, he just blocks all of our attacks and our whole squad gets wiped out within 60 seconds, pretty negative experience to encounter so early in the game.

EDIT: Beat him with godmode enabled, kinda leads me to believe he's OP...We disabled godmode right after beating him and MODOK was a joke in comparison.

Well, the Hulk is supposed to be hard -- that's kinda the point. I'll consider making him easier, but I may not because some people seem to enjoy that he's hard to beat. They eventually do beat him, but they like that it's a challenge.

November 12, 2023, 04:07PM #47 Last Edit: November 12, 2023, 05:03PM by Outsider
WARNING:
It has come to my attention that the 50 Roster Hack in combination with the EXG can cause some glitches in the game, depending on your roster. No issues were found when the EXG is in combination with the 36 Roster Hack or with just the OCP. I have placed this warning twice at the release post.

Quote from: Outsider on November 12, 2023, 04:07PM
WARNING:
It has come to my attention that the 50 Roster Hack in combination with the EXG can cause some glitches in the game, depending on your roster. No issues were found when the EXG is in combination with the 36 Roster Hack or with just the OCP. I have placed this warning twice at the release post.

Any specific issues people are running into for me to look out for? Anything that is readily/easily testable? Haven't had an issue so far, but would like to figure it out sooner than later if I can stress test it in some way ;)

Regardless, thanks for the heads up and your solid work on the mod.

Quote from: Folv on December 01, 2023, 11:07PM
Any specific issues people are running into for me to look out for? Anything that is readily/easily testable? Haven't had an issue so far, but would like to figure it out sooner than later if I can stress test it in some way ;)

Regardless, thanks for the heads up and your solid work on the mod.

Just some repeat conversations that should only happen once, or some doors that don't open when they're supposed to -- particularly at the last stage, Castle Doom. However, not everyone sees these issues.

The mod worked fine on my end. I'm only using the 36 roster hack, OCP, and a few character/boost mods with it on MO2. Only thing I have to say is that some of the new areas tank my FPS, especially the X-mansion and Asteroid M, and I'm running an Nvidia RTX 4070 with 64GB of RAM.

I looked back at your other note about some OCP conversations not being compatible with the EXG mod. But which conversations  from :stark: :warbird: IronMan4x-MsMarvel are actually compatible and which ones are not?

Quote from: JohnConquest12 on March 03, 2024, 12:26PMThe mod worked fine on my end. I'm only using the 36 roster hack, OCP, and a few character/boost mods with it on MO2. Only thing I have to say is that some of the new areas tank my FPS, especially the X-mansion and Asteroid M, and I'm running an Nvidia RTX 4070 with 64GB of RAM.

Those stages may be slower due to the amount of objects in the stages -- particularly the X-Mansion (not the sub-basement).

Quote from: spidermatt on March 04, 2024, 07:55AMI looked back at your other note about some OCP conversations not being compatible with the EXG mod. But which conversations  from :stark: :warbird: IronMan4x-MsMarvel are actually compatible and which ones are not?

The "asgard3" and "skrull3" ones may be alright. Basically, stay away from any that change the maps, as those will clash with EXG maps and are therefore incompatible.