[Request]Please Help

Started by Darkkingofgames, December 25, 2008, 03:44AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hello i'm new to the forums. I stuck in Mua, in one mission (PC Version), and i would like to request a Save game, and instruction how to add it to my game with everything unlocked, won game. Can somebody send me one (PC Version)? Thanks.

P.S:I'm a  :venom: fan :D

At first: do you have Venom mod installed?
Second: google for all costumes, comics, training missions, ect. unlocked "setting.dat" file and place it in "C:\Documents and Settings\USERNAME\My Documents\Activision\Marvel Ultimate Alliance\Save"  and replace the original file (backup your original if you will, it's up to you).

A savegame won't help you, if the player has got mods installed.
What Would You Do... If You Only Had... One More Day?

December 26, 2008, 03:55AM #2 Last Edit: December 26, 2008, 04:04AM by Darkkingofgames
I Didn't get any mod installed, i just want everything unlocked then i'll install mods.

Edit: Close this topic, i want win this game himself. It will get annyoning when i'll install the save state, and it will be not fun.

Well, it's really up to you! I beat the game in the old fashion way myself (no cheats at all) and THEN I installed a saved state with everything unlocked because I wanted to install the mod packs...

Well, take a good look around the forum! It's got a lot of information you'll need to install the mods and everything!
What Would You Do... If You Only Had... One More Day?