Mega's Web of Shadow skins

Started by Meganubis, January 06, 2009, 08:45PM

Previous topic - Next topic
July 23, 2010, 05:24PM #165 Last Edit: July 24, 2010, 04:30PM by TropoSph3r3
theres a cool costume that was on the ultimate spiderman game called the arachnoman costume the thing is they havent released the costume in a spiderman game ever since and I would like to play it look up for the videos on youtube that people have shown on ultimate spiderman and heres a comic pic of him

and by the way
these are my 2 fravourites

and in my opinion the best duo
heres a sneak preview on one of my mods on my thread but this will be new.
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8940.msg166593.html#msg166593

I have edited the pic for the unlimited costume and come up with this and my only wish is that meganubis can create it but I don't doubt his expertise in suit creation.   
I thought of it myself but megas unlimited suit was the foundatoin for it I hope this can be a new suit I can wear in the future but of course meganubis will probly make the eyes look better than ive done them.
I call it The Stealth Unlimited Costume

Wow! Theses are great! Btw, who is Blood Spider? I've never heard of him.

if anyone has anything else they would like me to make, please post it, ill make arachnoman and the "symbiote spider-man"

Quote from: Meganubis on July 26, 2010, 04:37PM
if anyone has anything else they would like me to make, please post it, ill make arachnoman and the "symbiote spider-man"
Can you please make this skin? I think it will be a really quick one :)
If you have time, of course..
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,5050.0.html

All of these skins look great, only the cosmic ''no sky'' (you can get that red sky with that download right) file is i believe the same as the cosmic spider skin file

Quote from: Meganubis on July 26, 2010, 04:37PM

wow if you mean symbiote as in my stealth unlimited costume you really are a genious ill accept playing it as a symbitoe if you make the tenacles, spikes and ground pound explosions. as black as the stalth unlimited oh btw ignore what I said about rremoving the silver lines cause in my edited version of your pic it kept it looking cool the red spider with silver outlines complemanted the black parts but keep the eyes completly red

July 27, 2010, 09:08AM #172 Last Edit: July 27, 2010, 09:14AM by TropoSph3r3
wow if you mean symbiote as in my stealth unlimited costume you really are a genious ill accept playing it as a symbiote if you make the tenacles, spikes and ground pound explosions. as black as the stalth unlimited oh btw ignore what I said about rremoving the silver lines cause in my edited version of your pic it kept it looking cool the red spider with silver outlines went well with the black parts but keep the eyes completly red but mega if you talkin about the black symbiote suit turned red do that too please and the arachnoman but think we may think of these ideas but you seem to have the brains compared to me to do so I could create the suit myself but i'm new at using texmod on this game and I want these super cool suits to be done by a masters hand. and by the way if you keep up and a game designer comes across your work you may have the chance to skip right near the top actually being the designer for all costumes in a spidey game would be fun right. get someone to create the model they show you the texture they want on it and you create it man you really have a future. Me on the other hand i'm doing 2 courses then a 3D modeling course (i need to do the other 2 to do the 3rd one.) cause I have an idea of a new dimension game based when spidey is in his late 20's and is teaching science in a class with gwen stacy  to younger students and thats when he gets his powers instead of at school trip it's college trip and he's doing photography for the buigle then he gets bit and there you go but this time it shows you a video sequence comin up to the part where he's drawing a suit andn then a display shows up where you pic a model form from any of previously known spideys and the costumes he's had. Then you have option to modify head waist legst neck and so on... on the slider bar. then you get to pic a template costume design from one of the many well known suits then modify the colour scheme of the suits or just select am a plain skin and design your own lines then the colours and you get to pic a basic texture design b4 you pic the colour for what that specific part is made of for the effect that it's real materials when showing in 3D

July 27, 2010, 09:12AM #173 Last Edit: July 27, 2010, 09:16AM by TropoSph3r3
and trust me I have large amounts of complex ideas for spidey games but that they that complex and there are that many nothing could sustain it all into a game without the game crashing but then again that only might happen I wouldn't reccomend my ideas going into a game for the wii it would be too much for a low lv inside hardware like wii unless you could have it fully upgrade to be as powerful as the 360 or ps3

:hulk_icon: and yes that is me in the profile pic I used Paint.NET to edit the colours but my small muscles are real but if theywhere alot bigger you wouldn't believe me.

July 28, 2010, 01:11AM #174 Last Edit: July 28, 2010, 03:00AM by D_47
Wow! Your skins are beyond amazing! I realize you've already got a few more skin requests, so If you can't get around to mine, it's perfectly fine.

But here are my two requests (if you have time, like I said):

1. Could you make a skin that looks like The Old Blue and Reds (From the PlayStation 1 Spider-Man Game):

2. My second request is the exact same costume as number 1, but with all the red parts changed to solid white, officially making them the "White and Blues"

Again, your work is absolutely terrific!
Scarlet Spider needs to be in a Spidey movie!

Quote from: TropoSph3r3 on July 27, 2010, 09:08AM
wow if you mean symbiote as in my stealth unlimited costume you really are a genious ill accept playing it as a symbiote if you make the tenacles, spikes and ground pound explosions. as black as the stalth unlimited oh btw ignore what I said about rremoving the silver lines cause in my edited version of your pic it kept it looking cool the red spider with silver outlines went well with the black parts but keep the eyes completly red but mega if you talkin about the black symbiote suit turned red do that too please and the arachnoman but think we may think of these ideas but you seem to have the brains compared to me to do so I could create the suit myself but i'm new at using texmod on this game and I want these super cool suits to be done by a masters hand. and by the way if you keep up and a game designer comes across your work you may have the chance to skip right near the top actually being the designer for all costumes in a spidey game would be fun right. get someone to create the model they show you the texture they want on it and you create it man you really have a future. Me on the other hand i'm doing 2 courses then a 3D modeling course (i need to do the other 2 to do the 3rd one.) cause I have an idea of a new dimension game based when spidey is in his late 20's and is teaching science in a class with gwen stacy  to younger students and thats when he gets his powers instead of at school trip it's college trip and he's doing photography for the buigle then he gets bit and there you go but this time it shows you a video sequence comin up to the part where he's drawing a suit andn then a display shows up where you pic a model form from any of previously known spideys and the costumes he's had. Then you have option to modify head waist legst neck and so on... on the slider bar. then you get to pic a template costume design from one of the many well known suits then modify the colour scheme of the suits or just select am a plain skin and design your own lines then the colours and you get to pic a basic texture design b4 you pic the colour for what that specific part is made of for the effect that it's real materials when showing in 3D
Excuse me, but have you ever heard about punctuation marks, mm?
Why so Ultimate?

XD, i guess no one readed that
Quote from: TropoSph3r3 on July 27, 2010, 09:12AM
:hulk_icon: and yes that is me in the profile pic I used Paint.NET to edit the colours but my small muscles are real but if theywhere alot bigger you wouldn't believe me.

And to put that into a WOS skin topic :P

That was very ultimate phrase :3
Why so Ultimate?

July 29, 2010, 08:23AM #178 Last Edit: July 29, 2010, 08:28AM by TropoSph3r3
Maybe I have to much free time compared to you people to go on the forums and thats why I post more often please forgive me if you class it as spamming and also I noticed one of the posts I sent was accidentally repeated in the next somehow.

I have thought about it and i'm the only reason why mega's skins take longer is cause he does them with more detail and precision so theres never really any runny colours crossing the lines on his work his unlimited suit seems completly flawless.
He's truly a professional he is an artist and these suits are his art or at least the creators art recreated to fit on a 3d model but he pulls it off perfectly.

If you look at my paint.net change his suit in the stealth pic I made you'll notice I didn't do the colours to the edges I didn't want to risk damaging the effect. of how real it would look but of course I failed with the eyes. hopefully if he has spare time he could make the stealth unlimited and possibly just release all these new suits weve requested as a fresh batch on a new thread: mega's web of shadows skins 2.

I found another intresting costume which may look bad if done by someone less experienced but maybe venom could do it if your schedule is full:

I have made my first skin the link to thread of a photo and download is on my signature