Your dream team (33 in total)

Started by Teancum, March 28, 2007, 04:26PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Seeing as how we have 23 standard characters + the 2 next-gen + 4 PSPers + 8 DLC, I thought, what if we could have a 33 man team?

Here's mine.

The standard 23, with one exception:  The Punisher would replace Nick Fury
Colossus
Moon Knight
Hawkeye
Ronin
Captain Marvel
Cyclops
The Hulk
Nightcrawler
Gambit
Beast

With the resources we have now? All the official chars (as they'll be more balanced), except Fury, Widow, and Doom - for game-breaking reasons.

Yeah, technically Cyc and NC break the game too, but not nearly as bad as the 3 you mentioned.

colosus kinda breaks the game to, Doom made him dark colosus

Quote from: rainy_de_lunche on March 28, 2007, 06:56PM
colosus kinda breaks the game to, Doom made him dark colosus

I was thinkin about that too.  Why did they put Colossus in the 360 verson when he gets his ass kicked in the the cinematic?

Because they're idiots that don't realize Havok won't ever GET a fanbase until he's playable in at least ONE Marvel game? He would'a been far more fun to play as than Cyke because he can turn into a man-shaped neutron bomb.

Crimson Dynamo says:
In Soviet Russia, the games mod YOU!

If anyone needs any art for icons or portraits, feel  free to ask, I'll see what I can do.

The standard 23 + Moon Knight, giving me nine.....

All the heroes from the DLC..... that gives me....five to play with....

Namor, Cable, Iron Fist, She Hulk and Punisher

I think that gives me a pretty comprehensive cross-section of the MU.  Given 5 more I'd probably add Wasp, Nova, Beast, Gambit and Vision, just to round our the teams a bit more.  Ideally I'd just have every single one listed - both my suggestions and existing or soon to exist characters to get a huge and very comprehensive roster:

9 X-men (Wolverine, Storm, Iceman, Collosus, Nightcrawler, Cyclops, Cable, Beast, Gambit)
7 Classic Avengers (Cap, Ms Marvel, Iron Man, Hawkeye, Wasp, Beast, Vision)
11 Current Avengers (Iron Man, Ms Marvel, Wasp, Wolverine, Cage, Spider-woman, Iron Fist, Dr Strange, Spider-man, Ronin)
9 Street Characters (Spider-man, Cage, Iron Fist, Moon knight, Daredevil, Elektra, Punisher, Blade, Ghost Rider)
Fantastic 4 and New Fantastic Four
Defenders

And loads of other combinations I can't be bothered to list.  But that is very much being fanciful...

Standard 23, (Punisher for Fury, Venom for Spider-Man, and also applying the Avengers mod)
Capt. Marvel
Black Widow
Moon Knight
DLC Heroes
Gambit
Vision
Apocalypse

If I'd have more room, I'd add Mandarin, Namor, Iron Fist, most of the moddable characters, and a LOT of the X-Men and Brotherhood.

my 33 dream team would be

venom, thor, captain marvel, rogue, tigra, ghost rider, beta ray bill, loki, drax, wolverine, she-venom, firelord, thanos, dragon man, ulik, conan, puck, squastach, silver surfer, adam warlock, black knight, sif, enchantress, captain america, red skull, sabretooth, wild child, apocalypse, magento, dr doom, hercules, she-hulk, scarlett witch

but i doubt that it will ever happen lol

If I had a few more spots I'd add:

-Jean Grey -- with BliZZ/Darkmythology's idea of a rage meter to morph into Phoenix
-Angel -- I can't tell you how much I love this mod.  Hands down the "best.mod.evar!"  Damage needs to be upped a bit on the moves but overall he's just baaaaad!  Once I finish the Xbox version I'll release an alternate version with the one Luke Cage move, etc
-Apocalypse -- Yeah, he's a bad guy.  Normally I don't like playing as bad guys, more specifically the 'big bosses'.  But the mod is just beyond cool.  Three more skins and it's in my permenant PC MUA roster (which has mostly modded characters anyways)

I'd love to see Captain Universe in it.  First, he'd just look really really awesome and second his powers could change based on his costume.

So him, Black Bolt of the Inhumans, Sentry, an official Scarlet Witch, and Moondragon.

Quote from: sabotageX on May 15, 2007, 03:58PM
actualy apocalypse is not a villain, he just wants to have his own empire, he is just a anti-hero just like the punisher.

uhmm and colossus on the xb360/ps3/wii version he is just a clone just like  dark thor and dark spiderman ETC.

Actually Hitler wasn't a villain, he just wanted humanity to be the best it could, he was just an antihero, like Apocalypse.

And about Dark Colossus, Iron-Man confirms it's the real Colossus, and if I'm not mistaken, so does Storm.

Uhh, and about the perfect team, I'd like Gambit, Vision, Black Bolt and Sentry instead of the Villain pack and Squirrel Girl instead of Black Widow.

sabretooth,apocalipse,wolverine,holocaust,hawkie,rhino,abiss,avalanche,pyro....and others
My deviant art page!!!
$$$ http://sabrerine911.deviantart.com/ $$$

Let's see, my dream teams would be:

Team One:
Black Cat
Tigra
Iron Man
Spider-Man

Team Two:
Tigra
Black Cat
Spider-Woman