Your dream team (33 in total)

Started by Teancum, March 28, 2007, 04:26PM

Previous topic - Next topic
May 25, 2007, 11:24PM #15 Last Edit: May 27, 2007, 01:44AM by Midnight Curse
Quote from: sabotageX on May 16, 2007, 09:19PM
Quote from: Gevth on May 15, 2007, 06:54PM
Quote from: sabotageX on May 15, 2007, 03:58PM
actualy apocalypse is not a villain, he just wants to have his own empire, he is just a anti-hero just like the punisher.

uhmm and colossus on the xb360/ps3/wii version he is just a clone just like  dark thor and dark spiderman ETC.

Actually Hitler wasn't a villain, he just wanted humanity to be the best it could, he was just an antihero, like Apocalypse.

And about Dark Colossus, Iron-Man confirms it's the real Colossus, and if I'm not mistaken, so does Storm.

Uhh, and about the perfect team, I'd like Gambit, Vision, Black Bolt and Sentry instead of the Villain pack and Squirrel Girl instead of Black Widow.

uhmm ya ok, hitler and apocalypse are devils

but i dont have the 360 version here anymore(my 360 got 3RL and i selled it T.T) so i cant check, but on the xbox version, YES ironman says that he is the  real one, but if you play with colossus, what will dark colossus say??? "OH YOU ARE A CLONE???" or they just fight without seeing that they are the same ¬¬" damn this is just stupid.

ops i forgot to post my dream team....

CAPTAIN AMERICA, colossus, deadpool and thor

well, they are on the game, so i am happy ;D

*runs to EBgames to buy MUA wii version*

What of the good if not the teacher of bad?
What of the bad, if not the task of good?

Dream team
Magneto ah anti hero
Spot    ah devil
Mystique ah anti hero support
Green goblin ah somewhere inbetween anti hero and devil  :stirthepot:
And their turning us into Monsters its all designed!!

Here's another of my dream teams (yes, two of them aren't Marvel characters):

Danny Phantom
Sam Manson (Wearing the Fenton Peeler)
Spider-Man
Iron Man

as I said in another post the psp ultimate alliance lacks characters and is hard.add a seprate psp  and  a seprate pc versions of thease chacters

magneto
scarlet witch
quicksilver
colosus
jean grey

but mainly a magneto

Originals: cap, spidey, iron man, surfer, thor, colossus, cage, torch, thing, deadpool, strange (11)
DLCs: hawkeye, cyclops, hulk, nightcrawler, sabretooth, venom, magneto (7)
NPCs: namor, black bolt, punisher (3)
PSPs or XMLs: ronin, mar-vell, beast, havok, pietro, wanda, sunfire, pyro, rogue, cable, XML2 wolverine and CANNONBALL (12)

maybe redundant with the heavyweights and the fire-wielders, but can't really make a choice between them

Yeah I gotta admit Cannonball would be sweet.  I wish we could get his animations working in XML2.

The basic 23 (replace Fury for Punisher) and Phoenix, Cable, Cyclops, Rogue, Vision, Scarlet Witch, Quicksilver, She-Hulk, Sentry, Captain Mer-Vell (in the PC version)

do you think I would play as the same colosus who was beatain by doom.but hulk was cloned by the gold edition.Colosus was to be cloned by ultimate alliance 2.I hope ultimate alliance 2 is  better with more characters

Yeah, I hope so too. Hey, is Activision thinking of making a Second Ultimate Alliance?

Oh OK.

lol, I'm just getting my post total up. :chuckle:

Quote from: Midnight Curse on June 02, 2007, 11:34PM
Oh OK.

lol, I'm just getting my post total up. :chuckle:

I know I'm not a mod, but could you please do it in some other way than mindlessly spamming?  Post counts mean nothing.

I doubt we will see a MUA 2, if at all.  The reason is that apparently the Fantastic Four license has been whored out like several other licenses for Marvel characters.  Punisher is gone, and I heard that Hulk and Captain America are also gone, and possibly Iron Man (I hated him anyway), which means a good chunk of the roster is already missing.  What's MUA 2 without some of the most known characters in the game?  I was already annoyed that they didn't put Punisher and Hulk in (the original game obviously), but to not have those others either would be disappointing.
Some day, someone will best me.  But it won't be today, and it won't be you.

The artist formerly known as Burning Rage.

I have come up with an extremely organized roster.

Hawkeye
Moon Knight
Vision
Dr. Strange
Magneto
Silver Surfer
Phoenix
Thor
Storm
Invisible Girl
Giant Man
Apocalypse
Spider-Man
Sabretooth
Hulk
Iron Man
Human Torch
Iceman
Venom
Quicksilver
Deadpool
Punisher
Cyclops
Balder
Capt. Marvel
Gambit
Mandarin
Nightcrawler
Electro
Black Bolt
Sandman

If I had more options, I would include Omega Red, Bishop, Rogue, Ghost Rider, Green Goblin, Odin, Shadow King, Beast, Tyr, Daredevil, and Capt. Britain.