nodoubt_jr's mods: Psylocke, Carnage, Wolfsbane, Magik, Cannonball, X-23

Started by nodoubt_jr, January 11, 2009, 10:21PM

Previous topic - Next topic
:D lol thanks, always good to read.
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

Amazing work. You've got all this done while it takes me hours to change any skin or skill.

But are there any sleek Carnages around? I never thought Carnage was bulky but over here everyone seems to be as big as Venom. Sorry Im complaining

Quote from: MasterFortesque on March 26, 2013, 02:00PM
Amazing work. You've got all this done while it takes me hours to change any skin or skill.

But are there any sleek Carnages around? I never thought Carnage was bulky but over here everyone seems to be as big as Venom. Sorry Im complaining

Thats exactly how I feel...........why is Carnage brolic?? And damn is this community a ghost town...............I think its even hard to get yourself banned lol

Quote from: MasterFortesque on March 26, 2013, 02:00PM

I'm not NoDoubt sorry but there are a limited number of physical models to make skins on. I think the models with spikes also are bulkyer, but maybe you could request a Carnage skin on a slimmer model (maybe Spiderman?).
Quote from: Chuckpato on March 26, 2013, 09:35PM
Thats exactly how I feel...........why is Carnage brolic?? And damn is this community a ghost town...............I think its even hard to get yourself banned lol
At least a moderator or two will always be around to sheriff this ghost town ;) So watch yerself, kiddo!

Hey there again.  So 2 days ago I released Sunspot for MUA.  I think he's really fun and the concepts/effects you made for him were fantastic.   I wanted to say thank you once again.  It took about 9 months to finally release due to a lot of dilly dalliying/distractions on my part and then my computer needing a factory restore but I think I've got the major elements of conversion down. 

Next up I've been getting lot of requests for me to work on converting Magik (myself included) so I wanted to once again if I could ask permission to try my hand at converting Magik.  She really does look amazing would be a great addition to the MUA roster.  If you wouldn't mind me doing so then I'd also like to ask you whose animation sets you used for her combos and attacks.  I can try to piece together which move is which from the screen shots you've already taken but any assistance you could give me on this would certainly be a major help.  I enjoyed coming up with sunspots animations but I would certainly prefer to keep Magik as close to your original intent as possible. I don't have tons of free time to work on her during the summer but I 'd certainly love to get started, so once again why I wanted to make sure you didn't mind. 

Best wishes,

Sure go ahead, Magik is fun.  I used Blade's animations, you should be able to use the skeleton from this mod directly, it should work in MUA.  Thanks for liking my mods enough to convert them :)
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0

No its XML2 only

I'm a little late, but I just wanna say, that I absolutely adore your Magik mod. :D
Do you think that you could, sometime in the future, convert her to MUA?
Just asking. :)

Btw, does Magik not have a Character Screen portrait or did I ( most-likely ) do something wrong while adding her to my roster. xD

Thank you for teh compliment :)  I have no plans to convert it to MUA, sorry.

She does have a character select portrait, dont forget to update the character head package.

Your mod Carnage is fantastic. You could create a mod Carnage with all these powers for the MUA?

Hey, nodoubjtjr.

I liked very much the idea of making DC mini-boosters to mods already created. I'm no skinner (have always sucked at artsy stuff), but I've learned how to make voicepacks and loadscreens (not custom made, of course). As Aventureiromax released two good looking Flash skins on PS2 models, I was thinking I could make a Flash mini-boost for Quicksilver. Basically the same mod, but with different skins, his own voice, and a loadscreen. Would that be OK for you?

Sure that would be okay with me.

Hello,

nodoubt_jr I don't know if you have every seen my workbench but a long time ago I asked Boreman if I could update/booster his Cannonball mod using Blaws custom Cannonball model and hide_leg code. I didn't understand he converted your Cannonball. I'm not sure if I was supposed to ask you first to make the MUA booster? I can tell we had the same idea of using ironmans animations and I kept the original rogue skeleton also. I will not release him if you feel I have infringed on your hard work. Again, sorry if I have imposed or disrespected your work in anyway.

No go ahead and use what you need/release what you have done.  In this case if you had Boreman's okay, you also had mine :)