Storm vs Jean Grey (NOT PHOENIX)

Started by warmachine300, January 22, 2009, 06:44PM

Previous topic - Next topic
True, but one thing should be realized, what would happen if Shadowking took over Storms body, would Jean then be able to predict her attacks?
Give your life meaning when you come to Xaviers Institute.  Join us so that we can develop your mind as well as those devious powers that you may have ::wink::

But please dun forget Storm has also been described as a potential Omega Level Mutant.
Jean can only atomize someone AS PHOENIX. She can't manipulate molecular level. And another point is that Jean has always got difficulties in using telepathy at the same time with telekinesis. So Storm's the winner

That's completely untrue. I don't remember Jean having trouble using her telepathy and telekenisis. She's the second most powerful telepath after Xavier. She completely ease with her powers. The only one who has trouble is Storm. She has too keep her emotions in check at all times.

It's fact that Jean is the second most powerful human telepath after Xavier (Maybe after Shadow King)Using Psychic attack requires great concentration, esp dealing with those with strong spirit like Storm. I can't recall any scene that Jean has used her telekinesis and telepathy to attack at the same time (of course she can fly while using telekinesis). Moreover, it is difficult to attack Storm using telepathy. Storm has even beaten Shadow King.An in some occassion Xavier claimed that even with cerebro, he cannot track down Storm or communicate with her, esp she's using her power. Jean herself told Storm "There's too much static in your brain to pick up your pleasure centers. It's the electrical forces you control, They prevent any deeper probes."

Storm suppresses her emotion as the fluctuation actually can turn into disasters since there exists a psychic bond between herself and the Earth (probably universe). There are times Storm loses her control and the results are...fascinating. Storm's power is actually unlimited like Jean Grey.

April 05, 2009, 05:24AM #49 Last Edit: April 05, 2009, 05:49AM by Nowhere Man
and I wouldn't say she's the second most powerful telepath. exodus fought and had the upper hand on all x-men and avengers. he only lost when nate grey showed up. meanwhile jean was easily rendered unconscious and trapped inside a tk shield.

Moondragon enslaved the entire population of a planet.

nate himseld, of course, was the most powerful telepath on earth.

Cassandra Nova apparently is just as powerful as Xavier.

Cable without the technovirus is just as powerful as Nate was.

Stryfe, as a clone of Cable, is more powerful too.

Legion was able to match Xavier in telepathic duels.

Quentin Quire's psychic powers were so great that they consumed his physical body.

Franklin Richards is untrained, but in unconscious lapses he has done things that no other telepath is capable of.

Hyperstorm, of course, was more powerful.

I know many of these people are dead or unable to fully use their telepathy, but some aren't and they are all probably more powerful than a phoenixless jean.
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."

Both can be the winner! But have to make sense..I mean.....training...
Jean Grey can be stop storm's movement by telekinesis, crate psionic shield, telekinetic blast and she is powerful telekinsis she can control everything which she can think and focus. she has immensely telekinesis. and she can hurt storm's mind, causibng storm into coma or stun by telepathic...so I think she can control storm's electricity and whirlwind. and storm can't enter in jean's range if she don't want it happen.

But storm can control element..change the temperature into very cool...so Jean Grey can't focus her telekinsis well if she is very cold..and storm can lighning strike against jean....In Reality Jean is mormal strong if her power useless...And lighning strike is so violently.....so Jean can be died..

Probably, I was late, but nevertheless I will answer is Jean! She have abrupt power and she can stop any! :phoenix:

† Reach Heaven before the devil learns of your death †