Colossus Simulator mission release

Started by Teancum, March 29, 2007, 08:39PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Boss: Crimson Dynamo
New text conversations: yes
New audio conversations: no
Rewards: no (can't figure out how to get them to work)
Author: Teancum
Built on: Xbox (but should work fine on PC)

http://www.momoshare.com/file.php?file=3d5aad2d96bb11b5547c3265776b99ae

Install instructions are within the download.

cool, i'll check it out when i can (not for several days at least, though)
so the rewards don't work by just using the same coding as the other missions?

Nah, for some reason the text "You cannot recieve rewards while playing as enemies" comes up in the objectives.  I've got colossus defined in herostat and charinfo, so I dunno.  Maybe I need to do the itabs too.

The ITABs just define the script lines for the italian language. THis is probably another of them damnable hardcoded things.

Crimson Dynamo says:
In Soviet Russia, the games mod YOU!

If anyone needs any art for icons or portraits, feel  free to ask, I'll see what I can do.

did you take an existing character mission and change it to Colossus and Dynamo?

It was Dynamo's VS mission.  I put new conversations in and put Colossus as the hero.  Sim missions are tougher to do since characters are stored in the fb, even on PC (I think).

can you re-update the link?
(a signature for me in others forums)
[/URL]

I lost the files long ago.  Sorry.  Also, I didn't know it at the time, but this doesn't work on PC, only Xbox.

teancum,cant you convert the files to .pkgb?since fb only works on X-box,i realy wanna see this mission
(a signature for me in others forums)
[/URL]

Nope, I'm not gonna waste my time converting this.  This is just the VS Crimson Dynamo mission with different introduction text and Colossus as the only hero.  If you want it you will need to convert it to pkgb yourself.  Between the Console Versions and Knowledge Base forums you can learn how.