Help beating Galactus

Started by nemonico, February 17, 2007, 05:59AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hi...

I must say that i'm not very good with the "speed fingers" games. It is so boring to me fighting the boss using the keys and not the powers. I like so much this game but i don't like the boss fights, cause as ai said, not so good with the keyboard and they left not time to see the key, find in the kayboard and press it... Last night i broke my nerves trying to beat galactus after one hour... it was horrible....

My question is; can someaone send my a saved game, just after beating galactus to continue playing the game? My mail in nemonico.01@gmail.com. I'll be eternally gratefull...

Thanks for help

My cheat for the Galactus fiasco?
The pause button/escape key. Press it everry 2 seconds or so and you have time to compose yourself, and get a chance to read which button is next, find it, and press it.

Je, nice trick.. i will try it

You know what? It might not be your problem!

I have no problem pressing the correct buttons before Act 4.  I did fine with the Kraken, Arcade, Ymir?...
In this fight with Galactus, I think there is a bug with the buttons shown on the screen. The button shown on the screen just doesn't match the button they want you to press.
The game will always accept the first button you pressed, then all the ones after the first will be rejected.  I have no idea why it's like this.... I'm stuck in this fight, too. @_@

I dunno, I got through on the third try, easy. If it matters, I'm using an old Thrustmaster Upad 360 which is set up via the default profile (official drivers give me grief when playing MGS2 and Silent Hills, so...) with all the buttons and both the analog sticks defined by hand. This leads to the game numbering the buttons (more often than not, I've seen most of you either use KBs or gamepads the game insists on labeling the buttons with letters for - from the screensnaps) and working like it should. All it took was a reassignment of buttons because the default layout has little in common with the Power Cross icon locations or the button options of the button-mash games.

Crimson Dynamo says:
In Soviet Russia, the games mod YOU!

If anyone needs any art for icons or portraits, feel  free to ask, I'll see what I can do.

Yeah, gamepad works much better... I have no idea why... ???
Now I have problem with Storm's comic book mission....@_@

I played with a keyboard and the only problems i had with the mini games was i get too cocky and hit the wrong button.  I did use the default keymap though maybe that's why it worked.

also with the galactus thing there is soooo much ging on in the backround that its sometimes hard to tell what ur supposed to press. just dont get discouraged, youll get eventually :)

try a time slow power and an agile hero (spider man works well)

this thread is almost two years old, please dont bump old threads im sure by know they have found a way to beat him.
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it