Need savegames for pc version urgently

Started by Solstar, February 14, 2009, 12:27PM

Previous topic - Next topic
hi all i just bought a new hd and moved all the content of my old one (included MUA)into this new one.now,when the game starts it says ther aren't any saveg maes which is impossible.i dont kjnow where MUA store save games,but in teh SAVE folder,tehr's only one file called "SETTING".deosn anyone knows where it stores them?and if someone can kindly pass\post here their savega,mes for pc version up to valhalla section of the game?thanks

the game does store save games in the save folder along wit the setting file.  are you sure you copied over your save files?
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

Saves are in \My Documents\Activision\Marvel Ultimate Alliance -- If you still have your old PC you might check there.

yse i copied everything ffrom that folder.in fact,if i start a new game, i can choose to conitnue with the stats gained by my all previous characters.and also many of the art and comiccs are unlocked up to the point when i last played...

anyhow..can  anybody please pass me here some of their saves in the asgard section of the game?thanks