MUA2 Official site characters reveal (updated w/ May's clue)

Started by Gevth, February 21, 2009, 05:44PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: xxoldlacexx on March 04, 2009, 05:31PM
i agree with marvelfan12345..

I agree with marvelfan12345 & xxoldlacexx.
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

everyones a critic hopefully im right but if not oh well
{:}I WAS ONLY PLAYING WHEN I SID I WAS GOING EAT HIM

The official site gave us another clue for the march reveal!!

"Here's another clue for our March reveal:  This character can attack their foes with blasts of energy"

When I first read this I think: "Sh*t! It's Bishop!". But it still can be Ms. Marvel or Penance (hope i'ts Ms. Marvel)

I know. I idmediatly thought of bishop ( sorry for bad spelling) but it could be ms. Marvel. Maybe even jean grey.

I TOLD YOU THINK IT'S BISHOP ONE HIS PAST ISN'T THE PAST IT'S THE FUTURE TWO IT'S IN HIS NAME CHECKERED PAST CHECKERED CHESS
BISHOP THREE HE HAS HIS BIO BEAM OR KINETIC BLAST OR WHATEVER HE USES SO THINK  I'M STILL NOT SURE I THINK IT'S BISHOP

Do you enjoy continuously raping the English language?
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

HUH? IDK WHAT ARE OH THE CAPS MY BAD I HAD IT ON CAP LOCK  I'LL TAKE IT OFF RIGHT NOW ok now what :confused: :scratchhead:?

Toxin, this is your last warning.  Start acting like an adult or you're gone for good.

March 11, 2009, 09:20AM #23 Last Edit: March 11, 2009, 09:31AM by {:}toxin{:}
ok but im only 16 so yeah im sorry idk that much about the forum rule as i thought i mean i didn't spam if you don't want annoying people you should put that as a rule

Quote from: Forum Rules
  • Don't Use All Caps, and Post Meaningful and Clear Topics and Posts
    Never post a message with all caps, nor a topic.  It's considered rude, plus it's a bit more difficult to read.  Type with proper sentences and punctuation.  Topics should clearly state what you need help on.  When you're posting a message, please use punctuation so we can read it.  (We understand if English is not your first language)  Also make use of the edit button in your post. 

oohhhhhhh i didn't mean to use all caps sheeesh i just had  on caps lock by ACCIDENT not like i did it on purpose so my
bad didn't mean to i'm sorry ok

How can you accidentally leave caps lock on and then post a message without noticing that you're message is entirely in capitals?

i said i am sorry dang can we squash this arguement cause i really want to

toxin, I think you are right about Bishop being the next MUA2 character to be revealed (even though he's not near the top of my wish list!).
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

Latest hints:

Update March 11:

Hey folks!  The time draws close... Here's one more clue: 
This character is a full-time superhero; by that I mean they do not maintain any other jobs on the side.

Happy guessing.

UPDATE:

Here's another clue for our March reveal:  This character can attack their foes with blasts of energy.

We'll be revealing a new character in March.  This character will be a Registered hero with a checkered past.