Spider-man vs. Daredevil

Started by LX - Rampage, March 01, 2009, 12:01PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, I present you a new poll. I thought that this would be harder to decide than the last one. Spider-man :spiderman: and Daredevil :daredevil:. Even I can't decide, so folks, lets VOTE! (Next two polls will be out on the next weekend)

Next time please let the other ones that are still open "Spider-Man vs. Mr Fantastic" and "Cyclops vs. Wolverine" close before starting a new one.  That way we dont have a million of thes vs. threads going on at the same time.

i dont know much about daredevil so i'll wait to make my decison after i learn more about him.
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

My thoughts exactly; was kinda thinking of making it a weekly thing, instead of 10 thread with the same principle.

I was gonna say the same thing.

I'll post a Vs. and Elimination thread.

March 02, 2009, 01:39AM #5 Last Edit: March 02, 2009, 01:45AM by nodoubt_jr
Quote from: Midnight Curse on March 02, 2009, 01:33AM
I'll post a Vs. and Elimination thread.

what for? these threads can handle themselves
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0

Wait-wait-wait. Just one thing: That Spidey vs. Mr. Fantastic isn't my thread. And this polls will be like this: On the weekend, two poll will close (the first one on Saturday, the second one on Sunday, at 22:00 in hungarian time) and two poll will open (Just like the closing ones), every poll will have a 7 day opened season. So, lets VOTE! BTW, I voted Spider-man, he is so awesome!

March 02, 2009, 01:25PM #7 Last Edit: March 02, 2009, 01:34PM by nodoubt_jr
It doesnt matter if its not yours, if theres two open competitions at the moment why start a third one?  Why not wait for them to close  Ths Storm vs Jean Grey thread worked so well because it gave people time to think and come up with good ideas.  It started on January 22 and ended February 24.  Im not saying give it a month, but at least two weeks.

edit: This isnt like a major problem or anything like that, i just wanted to explain to you why some of us thought a third thread was way too early and sorta unnecessary at the moment.

Okay, maybe you are right. Two weeks than! (Okay everyone, the time will be the same, only the one week will change to two weeks)

Looks like nobody looks at this thread :D

Ah right :). I don't know Daredevil well enough to make a good decision here. I'm gonna watch the movie tonight or tomorrownight, then I'll try to make decision.

That's the spirit everybody!

this one is easy...just because daredevil is a better fighter and has great hearing it doesn't mean he has a chance against someone who shoots webs, has spider-sense, some invulnerability, 10t lvl of strength, can leap several stories high and has superhuman reflexes and coordination.
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."

I'm with Nowhere Man. He hasn't got enough on his turf to outperform Spider-Man. Imo Spider-Man has equal abilities as Daredevil+sight+webs+ability to stick to walls etc.

So it's kinda Daredevil+moar stuff. Which means Spider-Man would win.