Matt710's MUA mods (Newest Addition: Enchantress v1)

Started by matt710, March 02, 2009, 09:07AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Thanks, I'll leave the song up to you.  :)
  From the Ashes she will rise.

Hey Matt!

I'm playing with with her and I don't find anything, her grab smash and normal smash works, melee moves, passives, boosts, her double jump works (If you know what I mean, don't want to ruin the surprise ^_^) her powers works (love the effects), she can block, Everything works fine. I'll continue testing her, and I let you know if something is wrong.

:emmafrost:
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

I will defintally add her to my roster when I get back home safe and sound.

Well, as said above, just like dark Phoenix, Goblin Queen will definitely be permanent in my roster! That's for sure! She's in one word: IN-CRE-DI-BLE!

Compliments aside, I'd like to say that the invisibility feature in some points makes it difficult to be able to direct her! Could this power's visual effect be like the Invisible Woman's? Or Dihan's Anole! Make her like turn trans-lucid, instead of disappearing completely of the screen. It'd be visually better. But it's only my opinion! Other than this, she's very good!
What Would You Do... If You Only Had... One More Day?

If Phoenix is finished, i vote that she goes into that catalogue :)

Hey everyone!

Here's a video of the Goblin Queen mod, obviously Matt gave me permission to make this. Hope you like it, she'a a really fun character. Sorry for the quality but I don't need to discuss my pc settings here right? lol :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMjBAJI3zKs

Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

Just upped the Emma Frost booster.  Enjoy everybody. 

Next stop... Enchantress

Looks brilliant. Why do I miss all the good mods when I go on a trip. I really need to install MUA on my laptop. Can't wait for a preview video. They should put that in the catalog.

Quote from: matt710 on July 21, 2009, 09:07AM
Just upped the Emma Frost booster.

What does this mean?  Is this a new version of Emma Frost available for download?
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

Yes an update for Emma Frost that replaces some powers and adds new ones including boosts and also skins.

July 21, 2009, 01:53PM #57 Last Edit: July 21, 2009, 04:29PM by whiteking
Thank you so much my friend! and of course there's a video in process for this update :)

EDIT:

After testing the update for a while, I don't find any bug in her powers, all works perfectly, her icons looks good, her costumes looks amazing, her mannequin...
But do you remember the problem in the description of the powers of Dark Phoenix? Well, it appears that Emma has the same, I must say that the powers works, but the description of Command and Insanity Plague has a small bug (0 feet burst radius, 0 mental dmg), look:

On a side note, Diamond Form looks awesome in the alternate costumes and works perfectly. Also I love the hud for this costume ^_^

Phoenix Endsong #5

Thanks for the catch.  I redid the file and made both a patch and changed the regular pack on the front page.  If you downloaded it before, here is the fix:

http://www.mediafire.com/?nzv0fzyzjlz

If you downloaded it after I posted this message, you are fine with the regular download on the front of the page.  Again this is only if you downloaded it before 9:45 EST on 07/21/09.

Thank you my friend :)

EDIT: It's fixed now, thanks again.
Phoenix Endsong #5