Matt710's MUA mods (Newest Addition: Enchantress v1)

Started by matt710, March 02, 2009, 09:07AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Great hud even if she is very on the side!!! But great idea for pic!!! Sorry but so pumped up after seeing another pic of Jean in MUAII. I made it my new wallpaper!! lol

Hello everyone!

Here's the preview video of the Emma Frost MegaBooster:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OG4pBFqfUCo

Since I finished this video during my B-Day (^_^) I decided to put one of my favorite songs instead a song that really fits her. As you know or maybe not, I made a video, long time ago, for the original mod of Emma using the song "Ice Queen" by Within Temptation, but was deleted by Youtube, so hope you like the new video with the new song :D

Awesome job with the booster Matt, her new powers are amazing, hope you like the video too :)

:emmafrost:
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

Nice video :D You should upload the video to the Marvelmods youtube account aswell if you want.

Quote from: Venom on July 25, 2009, 11:57PM
Nice video :D You should upload the video to the Marvelmods youtube account aswell if you want.

Thanks!
I don't know how to upload to the Marvel Mods youtube channel. I don't know if I need a password or something else (excuse my ignorance  :( ).
But at the end, Matt always upload the video to that channel anyway (he did it with Dark Phoenix and Goblin Queen videos). So, perhaps the video will be available at the official Youtube channel of the site soon :D

Peace!

Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

Looks like an awesome mod and I can't wait to use the new Emma.I am having a problem that I can't seem to figure out though.I have the Official Characters mod installed and the X-men Legends 2 mod. The problem that I'm having though is with Dark Phoenix.When I open up the character selection screen there's no mannequin for Dark Phoenix,and if I try to select her it immediately crashes the game.Emma and the Goblin Queen seem to work fine as far though.
If you have thoughts I'd appreciate the help.

Check if all the files are where they should be!
What Would You Do... If You Only Had... One More Day?

Quote from: xlehnsherr on July 29, 2009, 09:55PM
Check if all the files are where they should be!

You know what's sad about this.I've been using these mods for over a year,I tried to reinstall Dark Phoenix three times.And I still missed putting in one file somehow.
Thanks for the answer,it seems to be working fine now.Should anyone need me,I'll be over here in the corner feeling the appropriate amount of shame.

Enchantress is up, let's see where to go from here...  I will decide tomorrow or Wednesday and update you all on my next project.
  From the Ashes she will rise.

Awesome!

She looks amazing. Downloading right now :)
Obviously I'll make a video for her.

Thanks Matt!

Phoenix Endsong #5

She looks so great that I don't really care that she is a story breaker. I'm adding her to my roster anyway.

I just finished playing her and she's very fun! The only peeve I have about her is the kissing moves she has as powers, they look beautiful but they take very long to effect the enemies and they hit her pretty badly while casting. Besides that I love all of the effect you've created! Especially love the animation for the xtreme!  Looks so pretty :)

Thanks everyone.  As for the speed of the love spells that can be fixed in v2 later.  I can probably just do a playspeed there.

Also to clear up some confusion, 2902 is the ps2 version of 2901.  The only difference is the higher quality.  Also since all my mods use ps2 skins, I thought it would look odd to have one that wasn't PS2.  The reason it is 2902 is because I just didn't feel like writing over 2901. 
  From the Ashes she will rise.

Cool! She is a great addition to the roster when in a team as the slow attacks only become a problem when playing solo.

Ok here's the preview video for the mod of Enchantress, hope you like it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePt7N8luFR4

Phoenix Endsong #5