Matt710's MUA mods (Newest Addition: Enchantress v1)

Started by matt710, March 02, 2009, 09:07AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I'm having a lot of fun with Enchantress and Emma but I noticed that I am in level 20 with Enchantress and her power to make people into statues doesn't work. It only causes explosions but no statue. Also her shrinking power never shrinks.

Quote from: marvelfan12345 on August 20, 2009, 11:05AM
I am in level 20 with Enchantress and her power to make people into statues doesn't work. It only causes explosions but no statue. Also her shrinking power never shrinks.

That's rare, in my preview video I have Enchantres at level 24/25 and both power works well. Maybe you need to upgrade them a little bit more or you forgot something during the installation.

:emmafrost:

Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

I used her as level 99 using a cheat and now both powers work. I think I just needed to upgrade her more.

August 21, 2009, 03:01PM #78 Last Edit: August 21, 2009, 03:03PM by whiteking
Wrong place, this should be in the Storm thread in the Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 section...
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

I reaaded emma to my main roster and for some reason fear doesn't work for me. Her ps file seems fine though.

If you are starting in lower levels, Fear doesn't deal any damage, until you level her up. That power mimics the XML1 version, remember that at first it doesn't hurt anyone but later become an offensive power? Is mostly the same here :)
Phoenix Endsong #5

No I mean enemies are never feared away at all.

That's weird, that power works perfectly in my game, you can install the mod again, maybe something is missing.
Phoenix Endsong #5

Just realized. I checked her talent files and it had some errors. Reinstalled and it worked well. But thanks for the help anyway

Hey guys, could you give us a picture of Blaw's alternate mannequin, please?

No. There's a video on the first page that shows her powers.
Phoenix Endsong #5

Does anyone have pic of the Goblin Queen? I'm setting my roster and is trying to figure out everyones mannequin pose. Thanks!