What skins do you want for the characters!!!!!

Started by marvelfan12345, September 08, 2008, 03:48PM

Previous topic - Next topic
September 08, 2008, 03:48PM Last Edit: December 04, 2008, 02:30PM by marvelfan12345
1.   Mr. Fantastic :fantastic: four from game along with classic costume with technology on costume
2.   Thing  :thing: four from game along with further spiked mutated form
3.   Human Torch :humant: four from game along with solo red costume
4.   Invisible Woman :iwoman: four from game minus new marvel along with malice costume, and unlimited fantastic four costume
5.   Storm :storm: four from game with capes (not retro and ultimate) with original costume
6.   Wolverine :wolverine: four from game along with original x-men costume
7.   Captain America :capamer: four from game along with new captain america's costume
8.   Thor :thor: four from game along with modern costume
9.   Iron Man :stark: four from game minus ultimate, along with silver centurion and original bulky gold armor
10.   Spider-Man :spiderman: four from game minus stark armor along with 2099 and fantastic four costume w/bag on head
11.   Daredevil :daredevil: for from game along with iron fist skin
12.   Luke Cage :pman: four from game minus modern along with ultimate, and new yellow costume from MUA 2 trailer
13.   Hulk :hulk_icon: four from game along with red hulk
14.   Venom :venom: classic, mac gargan, ultimate, carnage, she-venom
15.   Green Goblin :greengoblin: classic, ultimate, hobgoblin, movie armor, new goblin

16.   Jean Grey :phoenix: phoenix, original x-men, marvel girl, onslaught saga, dark phoenix
17.   Cyclops :cyclops: four from game along with onslaught saga costume
18.   Bullseye : :bullseye: classic, modern, stealth, ultimate, movie
19.   She-Hulk :shehulk: white torn costume, fantastic four, modern costume, orange avengers costume, space armor
20.   Punisher :punisher_logo: 2099, blue costume w/coat, black costume without coat, movie with coat, captain america costume
21.   Songbird :modern, classic, screaming mimi, street, thunderbolts
22.   Doctor Strange  :strange: four from game along with original blue costume without cape
23.   Wasp :kittyp: mighty avengers, original, classic yellow and red, ultimate, heroes reborn bright red costume
24.   Ms. Marvel  :warbird: four from game along with rogue wearing ms marvel costume

:colossus: COLOSSUS  :colossus:
Ultimate, Original, Age of Apocalypse and Excalibur

But first, we need a Green Goblin mod and then the skins :D

They need to do major DLC as well.  I'm guessing there won't be any more than 4 costumes per character, but the ability to buy more would be something I'd do.

If I remember well, Doc Ock and Green Goblin is in Spider-man Friend or Foe. Can we make them to MUA or something? (I'm stupid in this modding thingy, so sorry if it's a stupid question)

Nope.  We don't have any animations that would work for Doc Oc, and no way to make new ones.

OK. Sorry. Is this just about Doc or all of the characters??

I wonder if it's possible to have the Movie skins for the movies like X-Men, Fantastic 4 etc. That would look cool for me!

yeah movie costumes would be great, and if you had your selected team wearing their movie costumes, maybe you could get a movie magic team bonus. also it could be cool if there would be marvel zombies skins. then you could get a marvel zombies team bonus

Well, I don't know if this helps, but I made a couple of skins based on costumes from the X-Men movies (specifically Nightcrawler, Psylocke, Shadowcat, Jean Grey, Callisto and Arclight) In addition, I have also planned movie skins for Cyclops, Storm, Kid Omega and Lady Deathstrike (the last one for my XML2 Mod)

my skins can be found here: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=1463.0
You guys might check it out

Re. Movie Skins: I think this is a great idea. Would certainly support their overall agenda.

Re. Downloadable content: equally BIG thumbs up on that idea. Can't think of a more enticing
idea to get people downloading extras... (well, maybe one idea.. see my latest thread...)

Heck, put the two of these ideas together and it makes even more sense.
They could keep the movie suits / versions downloadable as extras and
avoid any conflict with the 'comics' universe they have going with MUA.
For that matter, a current 'in-the-comics' suit for a War Machine skin
(for Iron Man) would look pretty much identical to the model for the
Iron Man movie Mark III, so if they made that it would essentially
provide 2 skins for the development effort of one. Lots of possibilities
there. I'm getting excited for this game...

I would TOTALLY buy DLC suits.

:ultron:
Check out issue #74 of Advanced Iron.
Iron Man In Action columnist, Advanced Iron Magazine.
http://www.advancediron.org/

February 26, 2009, 11:55AM #11 Last Edit: March 05, 2009, 08:57AM by {:}toxin{:}
 the costumes i want are
:venom: original,mac gargen,antivenom,carnage,toxin,unlimited
:hulk_icon: red hulk ,grey hulk,joe fix it,savage,classic
:wolverine: gladiator,classic,x-force,legends,zombie
:humant: modern,fiery,modern civilian,ultimate
:greengoblin: original,hobgoblin,new goblin,ultimate(monster form)
:thing: modern,classic,mutated spiky form,ultimate with chain
:pman: one from trailer,avengers,new avengersd,street
:spiderman: original,bagman,unlimited,2099,poison,dark
:fantastic: original,stretchedout,modern,techno
:iwoman: original,invisible,modern,techno
:storm: wukanda,static,anger,legends
:stark: lava,platinum,silver centurion,hulk buster,iron patriot
:daredevil: marvel knights,armoerd,movie,knighted, :ifist:
:magneto: xml2(but with gloves),xorn,age of apocalypse,knght

{:}I WAS ONLY PLAYING WHEN I SID I WAS GOING EAT HIM