MY OWN MOD W/ MY OWN CHARACTER

Started by DiamondPheonix, March 03, 2009, 07:57AM

Previous topic - Next topic
COULD I POSSIBLY CREATE MY OWN CHARACTER AND MAKE MY OWN MOD OUT OF THAT?
Give your life meaning when you come to Xaviers Institute.  Join us so that we can develop your mind as well as those devious powers that you may have ::wink::

No offense, but if you had bothered to read the rules you would know the answer already:

QuoteCompletely original characters are always welcome, and always will be.  There haven't been many 100% original characters created, but they're totally safe, as they're your creations.  However they must be 100% your work, and no one else's.  Violating this policy will have severe consequences.

And don't post in all caps and funky colors.  It's really annoying.

Arent you still having problems even adding a character to your game? I think that should be your first priority before planning to do a mod.
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

yea you are right, then i will continue to figure out my problem with adding the mod even though i am still confused but i will eventually figure it out, thank you though and I apoligize about typing in full caps and than weird color.
Give your life meaning when you come to Xaviers Institute.  Join us so that we can develop your mind as well as those devious powers that you may have ::wink::

would i post my mod ideas in XLM2 Modding Discussion or here?