Who's heard of The Battle For Middle-Earth 2?

Started by piutebob, March 04, 2009, 07:41PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I understand that since this -- what would you call it? -- topic is anything and everything, I thought I would ask if anyone's played one of my faveorite games: The Battle for Middle-Earth 2. Has anyone?

I played it, my two favorite races are the Isengard and the Dwarves (I hope I write it down without mistakes).

I like Isengard, too. My favorite faction is Angmar, though.

Aha...well, I made a lot heroes, I always loved creating a new Troll hero :D

Haha! Yeah, that's always fun. I love making heroes...

Yeah. Well, the expansion pack was good too! But the campaign was better without it.

I'm sad cuz I got the Expansion pack and the original at the same time, so I never got to play the Good & Evil campaigns... It's all glitchy, I can't launch the original :banghead:

Yeah. And I miss those animatic cutscenes in the expansion pack's campaign. But, it's good, because New type of heroes are able to built, and new stuffs are able to put on OWN heroes.

Yeah. Have you ever made a "city"? You don't have enemies, you can just populate to your hearts content, drown in money...

WHAT HUH WAIT-A-MINUTE I KNOW WHAT THIS IS YOUR MESSIN WITH ME RIGHT BATTLE (B-A-T-T-L-E) FOR MID EARTH 2 WOW THAT NEW!?
{:}I WAS ONLY PLAYING WHEN I SID I WAS GOING EAT HIM

Wait, huh? Please don't post in all caps. I am not messing w/ you (if that's what you mean!) It's Lord of the Rings

What was that? Toxin, you are not funny, you are crazy (Sorry for being rude, but this guy is too much, even for me)

Haha. I couldn't understand what he typed.

March 08, 2009, 03:25PM #13 Last Edit: March 08, 2009, 08:20PM by piutebob
Well, I guess this topic is no longer the fad... oh well.
*LOCKED*

EDIT: If you want me to re-open this thread, PM me