BLaw's Boltons - Magneto's AOA Helmet

Started by BLaw, March 21, 2009, 05:36PM

Previous topic - Next topic
March 21, 2009, 05:36PM Last Edit: January 21, 2010, 01:13PM by Mr. Law^^
Yo peeps!

I'm keeping boltons apart from my skins. Below you can find boltonmodels that are ripped from several games made by me. I've left out the README's because I just am too lazy to create them over, and over, and OVER again. Credits will be mentioned in this topic.

Note: Do not adjust any of these boltons without permission. Do not sell any of my stuff. Do not claim that they're yours! You MAY use them for adding them in mods. :deadpool:

I don't take requests in this topic. Use the request board.

Instructions
Backup your herostat!

1. Use XMLB Compiler to decompile the herostat
2. Unpack the downloaded bolton to your `models/bolton´ folder
3. Use the herostat code provided with the bolton and check if the slots aren't used already
4. Save and compile to herostat.engb
5. Enjoy playing.

» Magneto's Helmet - Age of Apocalypse «

:cyclops: Cyclops Visor (Black - Normal Male, v1 - DXT1 & 3)

- Tested on Cyclops and Colossus (PS2). On bigger chars it looks a tiny bit off.
- Uses same mesh as the Gold visor by me, so it should also look good on female characters.

DOWNLOAD IT HERE

:cyclops: Cyclops Visor (Silver - Normal Male, v1 - DXT1 & 3)

- Tested on Cyclops and Colossus (PS2). On bigger chars it looks a tiny bit off.
- Uses same mesh as the Gold visor by me, so it should also look good on female characters.

DOWNLOAD IT HERE

:wolverine: X-Belt (Gold - Normal Male, v1)

- Tested on Mr. Fantastic. Should work on all males with normal build. If something is incorrect, please give feedback.
- Tested on Nightcrawler. Too big for his build. Shouldn't work on Spider-Man, since he's more of the same build as Nightcrawler.

Quote from: BLaw
      BoltOn {
      bolt = Bip01 Spine ;
      model = models/bolton/X-Belt ;
      slot = ebolton_clawleft ;
      }

DOWNLOAD X-BELT DXT1
DOWNLOAD X-BELT DXT3

:wolverine: X-Belt (Black - Normal Male, v1)

- Tested on Mr. Fantastic. Should work on all males with normal build. If something is incorrect, please give feedback.
- Tested on Nightcrawler. Too big for his build. Shouldn't work on Spider-Man, since he's more of the same build as Nightcrawler.

Quote from: BLaw
      BoltOn {
      bolt = Bip01 Spine ;
      model = models/bolton/X-Belt ;
      }

DOWNLOAD X-BELT BLACK DXT1
DOWNLOAD X-BELT BLACK DXT3

Enjoy!!!

Updated first post with a Black version and both Gold & Black in DXT3 versions aswell.

does this bolton work in XML2 as well?

how do I do boltons? is there a way to delete some skin parts?

Download the DXT3 versions of the boltons. DXT3 should work in XML2.

To add boltons, copy the code provided above and add it to the herostat entry of the character of your choice. Pay attention to the filename: has to be the same.

Skinparts can't be deleted. Perhaps hexed out, but I have no experience in hexing stuff out.

Quote from: shadow on April 13, 2009, 01:32PM
is there a way to delete some skin parts?

Try maybe taking away the Multipart part thing. Might do it.

April 13, 2009, 05:59PM #6 Last Edit: April 13, 2009, 06:18PM by xlehnsherr
Hey Blaw, mirror please? :D

And a question too:
Wolverine's claws are bolton as well right?
QuoteBoltOn {
      bolt = Bip01 L Hand ;
      model = models/bolton/claw_left ;
      }

BoltOn {
      bolt = Bip01 R Hand ;
      model = models/bolton/claw_right ;
      slot = ebolton_clawright ;
      }

So if I added those to another hero, would the claws appear as well? Like what I did with your Cyclops visor bolton on Rogue. I tried the same trick to put the visor on Wolverine but it didn't show up on his face.
What Would You Do... If You Only Had... One More Day?

Yeah, I am quite sure you can give Wolvie's claws to soemone else (I think I have), but you can only use each slot once. Hope that helps.

Quote from: piutebob on April 13, 2009, 08:27PM
... but you can only use each slot once. Hope that helps.

What do you mean by "each slot once"? A bolton can be used only once for one character at a time? Or no more than two? Because actually, as I told Blaw and Dihan in other topic, currently, in-game, I've got Blaw's Cyclops visor bolton on Cyclops AND Rogue at the same time and both show up fine. Yesterday, I tried put it on Wolvie and it didn't show up. Didn't crash the game or anything, just didn't show up on his face.

Quote      BoltOn {
      bolt = Bip01 L Hand ;
      model = models/bolton/claw_left ;
      }

BoltOn {
      bolt = Bip01 R Hand ;
      model = models/bolton/claw_right ;
      slot = ebolton_clawright ;
      }

what I mean is this: You can only have one thing in (for example) slot = ebolton_clawright or, slot = ebolton_pelvis . Hope I was clear.

April 13, 2009, 09:01PM #10 Last Edit: April 13, 2009, 09:50PM by xlehnsherr
Aow! Now I got it!
The visor bolton is named as clawleft and wolvie ALREADY has a clawleft slot occupied! That's why it didn't work!

Thanks a lot!

*EDIT: I added Wolverine's claws on to Deadpool's hands and they kinda look good too!

Added 2 new boltons, recolors of my Cyclops Visor. See first post.

They don't seem to work in XML II, at least not for me.