Personal Team Ranking?

Started by Jedted, April 03, 2007, 11:06PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I'm not sure if this is just bullsh*t or not.  In the manuel they say you can, and i quote, "see how your team stacks up with other teams in Marvel History...".  Okay so maybe i'm a bit too literal in my interpretation but what exactly is that supposed to mean?  Is it some feature that they planned for the game but never put in?

Link to the original topic @ GameFAQs: click!

What didn't you like about my answer? It's 99.4% true, after all.

Crimson Dynamo says:
In Soviet Russia, the games mod YOU!

If anyone needs any art for icons or portraits, feel  free to ask, I'll see what I can do.

April 03, 2007, 11:13PM #2 Last Edit: April 04, 2007, 12:48AM by Jedted
I just thought it had to have some meaning to it or they wouldn't have said it.  Does that make me a gulible fool?

Quote from: Jedted on April 03, 2007, 11:13PM
I just thought it had to have some meaning to it or they wouldn't have said it.  Does that make me a gulible fool?

No.
It makes them prone to hyperbole and statements with ambiguous meanings that could be interpreted as you did, or just taken to mean "in the comics, team X fought villain Y. Now see how your team does against Villain Y in our game". Or even "try playing with a fantastic four team, xmen team or avengers team. Now make up a team of people who have never teamed up before and see how they play compared to the others".