X-Men Legends 1: Who was the best character to play as?

Started by warmachine300, April 01, 2009, 07:26PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I really like playing as Jean and Emma)I love their powers)

Am I the only one who though that Cyke and Nightcrawler were the most powerful?
SKINS
BOOSTERS AND UPGRADES
Workbench
My password for my skins and mods is marvel

Jean and wolverine are super in xml1 (I love their powers ......)

For me the most powerful in xml 1 where Jean, Storm, Emma and Magma. But i really liked playing with the others too, like Jubilee and Colossus...

Mmmm.. I'd say Jean was the most powerful character in XML1, followed by Storm. Their shields were great and extremely useful, and Jean could deal lots of damage if leveled up properly.
Iceman, Wolverine and Psylocke were pretty powerful, too

Jean Grey was the most fun and powerful character in the game despite her weakness against mental resistant foes, her Psychic Scream has the largest AoE radius among all attacks and her passives made her ridiculously deals insane damage....Storm comes second followed by Colossus (his Legend Smash was really a Legend)
Jean Grey is my number 1 heroine :P

Sure is Jean, She is the best char. her clothes, her powers, anyway is all very good, also wolverine is a good char. too, but Jean Rocks!

I think it would be storm since later enemies resist jean's attacks and storm can kill enemies that are off screen.

Definatly Jean Grey, her powers were by far the superior, her abilities really helped me in the game, my team would always include her at some point, I would also say storm, wolverine, jubilee are also in the top three.

:phoenix:
I am fire and life incarnate

Replaying I found Colossus to be very effective as well.

Where do I begin lol.Jean and storm were usually on my team and they were really effective.There shields make you pratically invulerable. Wolvie was always on my team his attacks were just so powerful and his regeneration was cool too.Ms Frost was very awesome.her command was very useful to turn enemies agaisnt their commrades.Terror was fun and effective and I swap her in for jean.

Psylocke I found recently could beat sentinels just as easy as wolvirine.There's a item I think called sunfiresmask and it gives fire damage and if you give it to psylocke she becomes badass with her psychic knives.

Rogue I thought was very awesomr how she can steal powers and even when the enemy dies she can still use there powers and it causes a lot of damage.I wish rogue was like that with her power ttheft in xml2

I love using my girl!  :rogue:

† Reach Heaven before the devil learns of your death †