X-Men Legends 1: Who was the best character to play as?

Started by warmachine300, April 01, 2009, 07:26PM

Previous topic - Next topic
For me it was defenitly Jean Grey. She has the most incredible powers i Liked her Psychic Scream a lot! and i still play the game and use Jean. but it's a shame that you can't use her in The ship where you have to save the crew before the ship sinks. and when the bad guys attack the X-Mansion

Quote from: Wolverine Fan 221 on February 28, 2010, 09:00PM
Am I the only one who though that Cyke and Nightcrawler were the most powerful?

Nope, not the only one (even in XML2 i always used Nightcrawler, i just love teleporting, it's so much faster than flying, and sometimes it can be used well to run from enemies, i wish i could teleport)

Who else of you clowns think I'm crazy and ugly??? None? Good, 'cause I need to go to the next circus and kill other clowns. Why, you ask? 'Cause I HATE CIRCUS!!!

I love to use Storm (with ultimate booster)
<A HREF="http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8019.0.html">CHECK OUT MY XML II MODS HERE</A>

Jean and Storm are top tier.

Though I voted for storm more fun to play with and enemies weren't resistant to her powers.

Still miss the true chain lighting from xml1, power and area destruction was great a far cry to the crippled version fromxml2 + onwards.

The 4 characters that work best for me as a group are:

1. Jean Grey  :phoenix: (What can i say that hasn't been said about her in game... as far as fun & powerful goes, Jean is the one imo)

2. Iceman  :iceman: (I think Drake is the second most powerful character in game after Jean... and i just luv the fact that he was finally
playable in a RPG)

3. Colossus  :colossus: (Underrated... H*ll Yeah! The KO kid kicked A** in this game. That Sonic Clap with extra knockback was tight &
his Siesmic Slam epic. Not to mention his lifting ability, although Rogue & Beast had it as well, it just seemed more fitting for him...
Heavy, Massive, Gigantic... this is what XML2 lacked among other things imo)

4. Nightcrawler  :nightcrawler: (What really made me like Kurt was his ability to teleport others... i never thought that would be in any
game period. His Agility antics (also missing from XML2) are pretty cool too & he's 1 of my favs)

:emmafrost: In X-Men Legends Emma Frost is the best character, i love her powers they are really interesting and do well in a battle. I dream of playing as Emma in that game on ps2.

Emma Frost, because I love her powers...
And she's blonde, I love that hair color.

-Kisses From Miss Frost

I love using Storm, Jean, Emma, Psylocke. I believe the girls are more powerful than the boys in Xmen legends except for Wolverine and cylops. :storm: