X-Men Legends 1: Who was the best character to play as?

Started by warmachine300, April 01, 2009, 07:26PM

Previous topic - Next topic
April 01, 2009, 07:26PM Last Edit: April 01, 2009, 07:38PM by warmachine300
I just realised that there isn't a poll for 'Best Character' for Legends 1. We have one for legends 2 but not legends 1. So I'm just curious now. Who in your opinion was the best character to play as in Legends 1? You only get ONE vote so use it wisely.

I loved using Iceman.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

I'm not voting as I can't choose just one.  Iceman was awesome but was much more overpowered than everyone else, Gambit was my favorite overall, and I really loved Rogue for some reason.

HATED playing as Beast though.  They really didn't do him justice.

For me Emma and Jean were the best, Jean's powers are awesome and so powerfull, but Emma's melee combos and passives abilities (hardness, shell might)makes her the best in hand to hand combat. Yes, it's really hard to level her up but when you do it correctly, she's really strong.

:emmafrost:
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

Jubilee, Jean, Emma, and Wolverine.  I played as this team whenever I have the chance to considering the fact that on certain missions Jean could not be playable.
Give your life meaning when you come to Xaviers Institute.  Join us so that we can develop your mind as well as those devious powers that you may have ::wink::

I'd have to say :phoenix:...she was the most powerful by far in my opinion

Jean was the best. She's my fav X-men and her telekinesis was really funny to use and much better than in XML2. Her psionic shout was also great.

Emma's terror and confuse were good too, combined with her diamond form she's really strong.

Jean (mental), Psylocke (mental), Cyclops (energy) and Rogue (physical and what ever pwoer she absorbs) where the best. They where always my team.

Colossus! CLAP! destroy the room.. the knockback from his attacks made like supersonic sounds..

Quote from: Wade Wilson on April 02, 2009, 07:41AM
Well, for me, Magma, Iceman and Emma frost.
I played it throw again and I changed my mind. Magma, Psylocke, Colossus and Storm.

They should of put Magma in xml2 instead of Sunfire..

Yeah or Pyro with Magma exclusive. Sunfire isn't very popular and I guess Magma isn't either which is why she wasn't included again. But I mean she is the main character of the first game. Pyro makes sense to add another Brotherhood character.