Started by Jean_black, April 02, 2009, 05:52PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=4adab58b6cf54823d2db6fb9a8902bda

includes:
4 skins and huds
unquire sound
power icons

5 powers
ladydeathstrike Claw: Slash at enemies with ladydeathstrike's claws poping the enemy.
Razor Cyclone: Spins on her legs in a spread pattern with a chance of deady strike.
Robotic Spin: Spin around at super speed with claws outward, damaging nearby enemies with an additional chance of doing $DMG_BLEED.
Claw Hold: Uses her claw to paralyze Her enemys so they won't move. (no damage)
Asian Charge: A powerful charge attack

2 boosts
Bounty Hunter Soul: Mentally focuses body and mind to decrease reaction time.
Blood Translation: Tranfuses Blood to raise $HP regeneration rate for the whole party for a time and instantly remove any harmful effects.

1 Xtreme
Curse of the Hand: lady deathstrike stabs herself sending a curse doing damage and stunning the enemys forever.

Made her as unquire as possible.

thanks
cvc for the starter mod.
blaw and dihan for all there help!

Please leave feedback, suggestion, errors

furture updates:
mannequin and loadscreen.
might add more skins Enjoy!

Hi, could you post a mirror to it? Can't access media fire here in China!

Thanks a lot!
What Would You Do... If You Only Had... One More Day?

Perfect! I'm downloading it right now!
And btw, is it ok if i upload a copy of your mod onto my shared folder?
http://www.box.net/shared/0m2qjaofh3

It contains all the mods i've downloaded so far. But won't upload unless with permission to!

no problem at all hope you enjoy it. IF you find anything wrong with it let me know! One thing I do know is her charge hit has an extra animation which I forgot to change but it's not a big problem so I will wait untill I get the loadscreen and mannequin.

I just played a little with her now! I've got only one word to describe it: AWESOME! Very nice work man! And about the powers:
Razor Cyclone is a good trick when surrounded by melee attackers! Pretty much like the one Iron Fist uses! Robotic Spin: same as the previous one, but sooo much cooler! Claw Hold: even though no damage is done, it's already good enough cause gives you time to get away from the attackers, specially when health is low!

I'll play some more after work and tell you if i encounter any kind of bugs!

Thanks man, glad you like it. I really was trying to make her a strategy character. I also enjoy her I like how she moves faster, the claw hold move has never been done I may charge her charge to be like juggernauts because I use rogue torpedo but I think she kind of slides a little after the attack. Now I have my claw team wolverine, her, sabertooth, and x-23.

I was just about to suggest a blades or knifes team or something!!! May I suggest one thing? For Robotic Spin, she could move like DD's [Extensive Strike] where he hits with the batons, runs, slides and releases an final uppercut! As for the extreme power, instead of stabbing herself in the chest, she could extend the claw to like a ridiculous length and spin like crazy, making a huge radial damage. This spin idea with the claws actually comes from that veeery old Wolvie game for Sega Genesis [Adamantium Rage]

she could extend the claw to like a ridiculous length and spin like crazy!! I know what you mean, that's what I wanted to do too. But she need custom boltons for that you know kind of like mr.fantasic arms. As for the other idea she would need dare-devil animation which is a very good idea, I haven't figure out how to hex edit the animations yet but if I don't figure it out I think she plays good anyways.

I know what you mean... Don't get me wrong! I think the way it is right now is already really awesome and I mean it! Since you mentioned you used rogue's torpedo, I thought it'd make more sense if it were a claw uppercut in the end, like Wolverine's pop up. And the extreme, well, it's just because it'd be very cool. Not that it's not cool now! :D

Guess just wanna say that since I'm nowhere near a skinner or modder, I'm just thanking you guys for the excellent work!

New dazzler lights effect for skin

download: http://www.mediafire.com/?nzw1imcaoyy 

I really like the effects from the xml2 mod so I converted the mojo skin made a hud and added the effect to the herostat. It name 19103 by default replaceing the blue retro skin you could rename it if you want to which ever you want.

enjoy! thanks to ratmon and youngblood for the effect and skin.

I don't know but, isn't permission requested for converting/editting stuff someone else made? Not that I dislike the idea..

What do you guys mean? Did I do something wrong? I didn't edit anything just put them together... Do you mean the mod? I din't by the way this is just an option. I don't wanna get in trouble???