Jean_Black mods: Lady deathstrike release v1 and new dazzler lights effect

Started by Jean_black, April 02, 2009, 05:52PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Did you ask permission from youngblood to use the effect or skin? I don't think that Ramen would count since he is banned.

Youngblood is not from this forms hes from this really old gamejournal forms where they first discover skin editing and stuff for x-men legends 2. So I'm sure the skins they made there are open source. But if anyone thinks I'm doing something wrong please let me know and I will remove it.

I think you are fine then. But it's better to ask somebody else.

Cool Mod. My only complaint is the Claw Hold. It would be fine if it would only stun the enemy for x seconds, but right now it takes them out of the game forever. They are only semi material as well, disallowing lots of attacks like grapples. Finally, what do the higher levels of that attack do? Seems to work the same at level 1 or level 10.

Yeah I will change that from Claw Hold to stun. I'm still not sure about the level thing I will take a look at the talent file for that.

I like the Lady Deathstrike mod, its really good.  My one suggestion is a more unique X-treme.  The one that she currently has, which is pretty much Elektra's, looks a little odd.  Unique icons would also help.

Thanks you guys for the feedback. I will make icons for her on the next update. This really helps to figure out how to get it right. The X-treme I'm still not sure. Maybe a different animation, different effect? Cause I really like hers

Playing a bit more, I did find one minor bug in the mod: when you use Claw Hold on an enemy, the become semi-intangible.  Its a pretty minor problem, but just so you know.

Ah Ramen, you thought you could get away, but once again you've been found and banned.

*TOPIC LOCKED* --User was a previously banned (and by previously, we're talking multiple times) user.